Profile for Ros H > Reviews

Wenger WA-7723-02F00 15.4 Inch Rhea Ladies Triple Shoulder Bag
Wenger WA-7723-02F00 15.4 Inch Rhea Ladies Triple Shoulder Bag
Offered by TapeCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! I love it!, 24 Feb. 2015
OK, this may not be a top notch leather bag but you wouldn't expect that for the price but it is a great bag for work or study. It looks stylish, the straps are just the right length & I havent even got to what it's like inside yet! It has SO much room. When I first opened it up I was just opening compartment after compartment - loads of space for a 15"+ Laptop, iPad, Phone, files, notebooks, binders, pens, money, ID and a handy matching small bag that I use for pens. Quality is good too - well made. This has made such a difference from lugging in various different bags. Get it!

Greens Superfoods Complex 300g - A Unique Gluten Free Greens Powder Formula
Greens Superfoods Complex 300g - A Unique Gluten Free Greens Powder Formula
Offered by Lean and Green Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than I imagined!, 19 Feb. 2015
I have two criteria when buying health drinks - especially the green variety. They are 1) It does you good & 2) It doesn't taste like plankton!
I haven't used this for long but I feel great but that could be auto suggestion! As far as taste is concerned I think its almost enjoyable. It has a sweet taste, not gritty and goes down easily. I put in quite a lot of research before buying and I'm pleased I purchased it & have no problem recommending.

As the Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As the Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable!, 15 Feb. 2015
I really enjoyed this book. I live around where the book is based and recognise the areas. Sometimes I read books that are so unbearably fast paced that I either feel totally exhausted and/or read it so fast that it's a waste of money! This however holds your attention & I look forward to reading it each day but he paces it just right. I was so impressed that I have downloaded all the rest in the series & preordered the new one. I am really looking forward to reading them.

50 x Round White 13mm Self Adhesive Stick On Hook & Loop Coins Dots Spot Stickers
Offered by Palo

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed at all!, 13 Feb. 2015
I appreciate that the picture given of these was just of stickers loose but I certainly didn't expect to receive them as I did, which was in four long strips (2 strips soft faced 2 strips grippy) shoved in a small grey plastic bag. As the bag was small & they were bent to fit in & they had all stuck together. Please don't bother. They should at the very least be in some basic container & separated.

MEDIUM SKIN Intelligent Cosmetics Minerals Large 13 piece Set Mineral Makeup Foundation Bare Natural Flawless Coverage, Natural SPF, Includes 2 Foundations, Setting Veil, Bronzer, Concealer, Highlighter & Professional Make_up Brushes, For All Skin Type Made In UK
Offered by Intelligent Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with this purchase which genuinely works!, 27 Oct. 2014
I was extremely sceptical about buying this as I've tried High Street minerals before & ended up with blotchy makeup that looked awful. Frankly I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about! However I looked at the general consensus on the reviews which looked pretty amazing & it was such a good price I thought I'd give it a go. I'm so pleased I did because it truly is brilliant. I have fair to medium skin colour & the medium is fine for me. The products come in a very unprepossessing Jiffy bag & when half a dozen little pots fell out I thought perhaps it was going to be a waste of money but it isn't as you literally need a tiny amount of everything. I put a little of the liquid primer on, then the foundation, covered up a few areas with the concealer, & it conceals absolutely, highlighted the relevant areas & tried the blusher - but be careful as I ended up looking like a clown using, what I thought was a normal amount; just use a few grains it's all you need, I then put the finishing veil on. I couldn't believe the result & realise that it's going to last a long time despite the small pots. I can achieve this sort of look after a facial & all sorts of brightening bases & expensive makeup (on very rare occasions) but to achieve this look without any other help is a major achievement! I'll grant you that it's a bit fiddly with the pots & you get one brush -which is only good for the final veil in my opinion, luckily I have a brush set that does the job just fine but you do need several. The best thing of all is that at the end of the day - usually very busy & often frenetic, I am still glowing (in a good way!) & everything is in place & looking good. I've had lots of compliments & told how well I look. It genuinely works so give it a go, you won't be disappointed.

Ultralieve Pro Personal Therapeutic Ultrasound
Ultralieve Pro Personal Therapeutic Ultrasound

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 13 Oct. 2014
I really hoped this would work. I gave it a good go for some weeks but alas it was no help at all.

A Cottage by the Sea
A Cottage by the Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 13 Oct. 2014
I've not read this Author or genre before but I loved it. A happy easy read with just the right ending. I don't know if this Author ever writes sequels but if she does I can imagine all manner of ideas following on from the end of this book!

Farm Heroes Saga
Farm Heroes Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game!, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Farm Heroes Saga (App)
This is good game. I am not brilliant at these sort of games but I can progress quite well on this & they update the levels frequently. Well thought out & you can go through the levels fairly easily without having to buy in app boosters which is a distinct plus as I just end up deleting games that rely on you constantly spending money.

No Time For Goodbye
No Time For Goodbye

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 5 Oct. 2014
Excellent book. I can't get enough of this Author, I just feel exhausted though as I have to read this in as few sittings as possible!

Lily's Kitchen Wild Campfire Stew for Dogs 400 g (Pack of 6)
Lily's Kitchen Wild Campfire Stew for Dogs 400 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog is very happy, 5 Oct. 2014
My dog goes wild about this dog food & continues to lick the bowl long after ithe food has disappeared. If it was heated up, I'm sure it would look like a normal casserole it is so chock full of meat & veg! Yummy!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20