Profile for CherryBlossom > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ch05en: Episode 1
Ch05en: Episode 1

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ch05en: Episode 1 (Kindle Edition)
i wish there was more of this, the idea is genius! doesn't take long to read and is 100% worth a read. only downside is there isn't enough, but when all's said, one of the best freebies i've ever found!

A Higher Calling
A Higher Calling
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great short read!, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: A Higher Calling (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this little read - Willow has a fabulously strong-willed heroine! Its wonderful to read a story where the woman isnt the damsel in distress for once! Aside from that, I love the idea of vengance on men that mistreat women - its totally something that should happen! Much love for Willow's books - hoping maybe for a little sequel to this tale perhaps? <3

Dynasty O'Shea (The Throne of Gammalon (The Full Set) Book 1)
Dynasty O'Shea (The Throne of Gammalon (The Full Set) Book 1)
Price: 1.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 11 Jan 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Dynasty O'Shea, the world is fascinating, the characters are well developed and the storyline keeps you gripped. I have almost nothing bad to say about this book! The only reason I have awarded this book 4 rather than 5 stars (I would have gone for 4.5 if I could) was that I found the book a little difficult to settle down and get into at the very beginning, although this was easily overcome and I'm glad of this as this is a fabulous book. My other minor problem with this book is I found it did tend to skim over a lot of detail. If I could make this book even more fabulous than it already is, I would turn this book (yes just this one entire story) into a series that is at least a trilogy so as to get more detail into the significant events, and some of the needed backstory in!

Forbidden (Forbidden Series)
Forbidden (Forbidden Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 8 Dec 2012
Very strange beginning, interesting take on the end of the world. Leaves you feeling sorry for the main character, and left me feeling more and more glad that I am non-religious. The cruel and merciless God of the world playing with the fear and desperation of the last humans. Wasn't quite expecting the ending, despite a warning beforehand of the content! WARNING - if you are NOT a BDSM fan, I would not recommend it. :)

The Keeper
The Keeper

4.0 out of 5 stars Short, sad, but good, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Keeper (Kindle Edition)
When I started this, I expected it to be a little longer, it took me all of 5 minutes to read! This surprised me a little, however, it is so heartful, so sad, and will definately pull at your heartstrings if you have any pity at all. It is a sad truth that things like this happen, but this flash fiction story definately leaves me with a feeling of hope that all the broken souls will one day find happiness in the arms of the Keeper.

Truth and Lies Past and Present (Katy Lily Series Book 1)
Truth and Lies Past and Present (Katy Lily Series Book 1)
Price: 1.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable! <3, 7 Dec 2012
Katy Lily, the passionate, smart, powerful young witch heroine, will capture your heart from page one. The mischievious ways of her and her best friend Gaivan will have you giggling, along with scenes that have you on the edge of your seat, rooting for Katy to pull through. An incredibly enjoyable read, reminiscent somewhat of the Harry Potter books, but for me a little more mystery and some awesome elemental magic mixed in. Can't wait to read book #2! <3

Black Lace
Black Lace

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive! <3, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Black Lace (Kindle Edition)
Really good start to a series and an interesting take on Vampires and Vampire Hunters. Had me hooked from page one, and found it hard to put down. What makes this book even more impressive is that it was written IN ENGLISH by an amazing Bulgarian author. I am thoroughly impressed by the incredibly high quality of English from a non native writer, as it is seriously hard to write in a language that is not your mother tongue, so congratulations! Would definately recommend as it was an absolutely fantastic read, and I look forward to reading it over an over again. :) Definately looking forward to getting book 2 of Paths of the Spirit series - I will be following it loyally to the very end!

The Gemstone
The Gemstone
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling!, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Gemstone (Kindle Edition)
A fantastic start to what will be an amazing series. Held me captive from the very first page, with interesting characters, and surprising plot twists. Well worth a read, will definately be recommending to all fantasy/magic/sci-fi lovers! Eagerly awaiting the next in the series, these girls are definately the up and coming authors to watch out for!

A Christmas Miracle
A Christmas Miracle

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, and lovely read, 4 Dec 2012
Heartwarming tale of a single mother struggling through, and saved by the wonderful christmas spirit and generosity of strangers. If you want a story to help restore your faith in the human race, then this is definately it! Wonderful portrayal of the love and generosity of people at Christmas time, to help a poor family. Thoroughly enjoyed and would definately recommend it for anyone :)

The Adventures of Jewel Cardwell: Hydra's Nest-AUTHOR'S VERY LIMITED EDITION (Grimmlyn Series Book 1)
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating from page one, 23 Nov 2012
Incredibly well written, and characters that jump out from the page to drag you into their world, this book caught my attention and held me captive from page one! The uniquely named Jewel is a character to which many teenage girls can relate to, and also an incredibly brave and powerful heroine -which can sometimes be missing in a good story! Fumi Hancock has created an absolutely amazing first book that will have its readers frothing at the mouth with impatience for the next installment! Thoroughly enjoyed, and eagerly awaiting book 2!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3