Profile for malagamarie > Reviews

malagamarie

The First Phone Call From Heaven
The First Phone Call From Heaven

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 4 Feb 2014
I was really looking forward to reading this latest book being a fan of his previous books. I was so disappointed and was pleased I didn't actually pay full price for it. I wouldn't recommend this book at all, but if you haven't read any of his other books, can definitely recommend, 'the first 5 people you meet in heaven' and 'Just one ore day'.

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Mini Me EDG305.B Automatic Play & Select by De'Longhi - Piano Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and stylish machine, 2 Feb 2014
I bought two of these machines for Christmas presents and the recipients were thrilled. Its compact, so doesn't take up too much workspace. Good value for money.

Boardwalk Empire - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2013]
Boardwalk Empire - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Buscemi

5.0 out of 5 stars The best box set since The Sopranos, 2 Feb 2014
I had heard so many people talking about this programme but had never heard of it. I decided to buy my husband the box set for Christmas and after watching the whole box set every night for two weeks we were hooked. Steve Buscemi is amazing as Nucky Thompson.

For One More Day
For One More Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the book in a day, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: For One More Day (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book from start to finish, had me in tears but really makes you appreciate life. I also bought a copy for my sister as I knew she would love it too. It's one of those books that's leaves you evaluating your life, once you've finished it, highly recommend.