Profile for jimf > Reviews

jimf

Groundhog Day [Ultra HD]
Groundhog Day [Ultra HD]
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Prime Members beware - be carefull when choosing 4K movies !, 6 Jan. 2016
Purchased in error, 1 click and its gone !!!! 4K version not too much difference from the DVD that I already I own. Poor value at £18.99 when I am already an Amazon Prime member. Not Happy.

Leathergraft 2.5 inch Softee Leather Guitar Strap - Black
Leathergraft 2.5 inch Softee Leather Guitar Strap - Black
Offered by supermusic57

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really good, 19 Dec. 2013
Sure my husband will love this as it is lovely and soft. Hope it helps as he sometimes plays for a while

You're The One That I Want
You're The One That I Want

2.0 out of 5 stars Whats wrong with ONJ version?, 4 Oct. 2013
I don't like this version at all. I sounds a little bit out of tune. Fashionable maybe but out of tune.

The Wall [Immersion Edition]
The Wall [Immersion Edition]

3.0 out of 5 stars Immersion but not 5.1, 29 Feb. 2012
After buying the previous 2 excellent Pink Floyd Immersion releases I purchased The Wall to complete my set. Beware this is not a 5.1 surround sound edition only a REMASTER of the origonal double CD Plus a Live double CD. The rest of the disks are demos and a DVD of documentaries. A total of 7 discs are supplied. The usual scarf, marbles, beer mats and booklets are added on as extras. I would have much prefered a 5.1 version included for this price. Maybe it will be released in years to come - "Total" Immersion Edition. "All in all just another REMASTER of The Wall"
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2012 10:28 PM GMT