Profile for xannikinsx > Reviews

Content by xannikinsx

xannikinsx

Page: 1 | 2
MediaDevil Apple iPhone SE/5S/5 Leather Case (Teal with Pink stitching) - Artisanpouch Genuine European Leather Pouch Case with Pull-Tab
Offered by MediaDevil

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this case, 13 Jun. 2013
I bought this case after I was fed up of having my keys scratching the screen protectors on my phone (3 in 4 weeks, not that I'm counting or anything!)

This case was perfect. I was buying new MediaDevil screen protectors to replace my scratched one anyway and when I saw it on screen I instantly fell in love. The colours are gorgeous together and I'm so pleased with my purchase. It fits nicely (although perhaps could be a little tighter) but overall, a fantastic buy.

I must also sing the praises of MediaDevil. I have bought multiple screen covers from them and they're all great. (I fully recommend the anti-glare ones if you're looking for a good anti-glare screen protector!) Every time I have ordered, delivery has been quick and the service is fantastic. Not only this, they provide you with little sweets per purchase as a nice cheery addition. And who doesn't love sugar.

Fully recommend this case! The picture doesn't do it justice!

Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Screen Cover by MediaDevil, 18 May 2013
This is my second purchase of a MediaDevil screen cover. I previously bought a Matte Anti-Glare version for my Samsung Galaxy S3. After upgrading to my new phone, I wanted to ensure I didn't compromise the quality of the screen so I bought Crystal Clear for my S4.

Once again, MediaDevil haven't let me down. The screen cover first perfectly, looks great and doesn't affect the quality of my screen in any way. All the instructions provided make it easy to apply.

I fully recommend purchasing a MediaDevil screen protector. You will not regret it.

iPhone 6S Case, TeckNet Grip Extreme Protective Cover With Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back For Apple iPhone 6S and iPhone 6
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Bargain, 18 May 2013
This item is great. I was looking for a cheap case to put on my S4 before it arrived.
Delivery time was really quick and the case fits perfectly on the phone. Looks good and provides adequate protection.

Thanks BlueByte.

Fulton Open & Close 4 Photo Rose Red Women's Umbrella Madras Check Print
Fulton Open & Close 4 Photo Rose Red Women's Umbrella Madras Check Print

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing umbrella, rather big., 24 Jan. 2013
Fulton have always been a preferred brand of umbrella with me. I much prefer automatic umbrellas as they are much easier to use and remove the unnecessary task of having to open and close your umbrella as you're moving outside/inside regularly.

This umbrella is great. Its a lovely colour that really stands out and functions as an umbrella (as you would expect). It has blown inside out a few times but still works perfectly and has yet to break.

My only criticism is that the umbrella is quite big and I had to buy a slim lined version for my smaller bags. Other than this (which is really my own fault), the umbrella is great and I would recommend you to buy it if you're considering it.

Speck CandyShell Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - White/Raspberry
Speck CandyShell Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - White/Raspberry

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but worth it., 24 Jan. 2013
I have been debating buying a Speck product for so long. I was going to buy directly from the US site but the international shipping costs were ridiculous. Fortunately, I managed to find it cheaper here on Amazon than on Speck!

I've only had the case on for a day but I'm so happy with the decision. The S3 is already a big phone and I was concerned the case would add extra width. My worries were invalidated. Extra width is added but no where near as much as I anticipated. Its incredibly comfortable in my hands and I love the colours together. The white is so shiny and the pink really pops out at you.

I tested its durability by throwing it around on the carpet for a while. No bumps or scratches and fits incredibly comfortably on the phone.

Overall a fantastic case and I will forever be singing the praises of Speck products. A highly recommended buy!

LILY FLAME BEST PRICE SCENTED CANDLE TIN - FAIRY DUST
LILY FLAME BEST PRICE SCENTED CANDLE TIN - FAIRY DUST
Offered by Casa Oro Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift item., 26 Dec. 2012
Lily flame candles and I bought this one as a gift for my friend for her birthday. She absolutely loves it. They're presented well and they smell gorgeous.

One For All URC 7130 Essence 3 Universal remote
One For All URC 7130 Essence 3 Universal remote

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device and fantastic price, 26 Dec. 2012
I bought this remote purely to replace our breaking television remote as the buttons started to stop working.
It is brilliant. It is incredibly easy to set up and now we've linked it to our DVD player as well so everything is on the one remote.
An absolute bargain and it does everything I want to.

One function was missing so I e-mailed 'One For All' Customer Services and received a response the very next day with all the information I needed.
Cannot fault the product or company.

Toshiba SD2010 DVD Player with USB
Toshiba SD2010 DVD Player with USB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD player for a very good price., 17 Jan. 2012
I bought this DVD player to replace a very old DVD player I had which I had also lost the remote for which was a huge pain to control. I thought this would be a good replacement as it has many good reviews and had exactly what I needed. I wasn't bothered by picture quality as my TV is only a small one for the bedroom in my student house.

So far, I've been incredibly pleased with this DVD player. Plays my DVD's as I would expect but the USB function is great. It plays .avi files perfectly. Its a small DVD player so doesn't take up a lot of space but it can get a bit noisy when playing DVD's but its not noticeable when watching the film/TV show.

One downside is that it does not come with a SCART cable. Fortunately I already had one but if you are considering buying this and do not have one, make sure you buy one!!

Believe Beads © Silver Plated Pink Ice cream Clip on Charm Bead will fit thomas Sabo Type charm Bracelet

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible fastener, doesn't open fully., 26 Dec. 2011
I was bought this charm as a gift for Christmas. My sister did not check the charm before giving it to me assuming that it would be fine and now it is too late for returns.

When I opened it, the fastener would not open fully and therefore cannot actually be clipped onto my charm bracelet. It may be a cheap charm but the fact that it's main function is compromised means it is a complete waste.

I do not recommend buying this item at all.

Sterling Silver and Pink Tourmaline Elodie Sway Ring E0081PTO - Size O
Sterling Silver and Pink Tourmaline Elodie Sway Ring E0081PTO - Size O

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous ring but strange band..., 11 Dec. 2011
I bought this ring during a sale period on Amazon as I definitely couldn't afford to pay £65 as a student! However, this ring is very pretty and fits perfectly on my finger. The pink tourmaline stone is a lovely colour that is subtle yet noticeable.

My only problem with the ring is that the band is an odd shape. The ring is shaped in a subtle V shape around the stone which made the band shape seem very perculiar. At first I thought this was a problem so contacted Amazon to get a new one sent. The second one was the same so it must've just been the shape of the band.

One upside though is the packaging. The ring comes in a little white jewellery gift bag as well as an Elodie bag so if you are buying this as a gift, it is packaged perfectly for it.

Overall, it's a gorgeous ring for a fantastic price and would make a beautiful gift for anyone.

Page: 1 | 2