Profile for JEAN FERGUSON > Reviews

JellyCat Small Caffuffle Dog
JellyCat Small Caffuffle Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug. 2015
This review is from: JellyCat Small Caffuffle Dog
Good service - very cute little puppy!

Monty Python's Flying Circus - The Complete First Series [DVD] [1969] [2007]
Monty Python's Flying Circus - The Complete First Series [DVD] [1969] [2007]
Dvd ~ Graham Chapman
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Monty Python DVD First Series, 23 Feb. 2014
I Loved Monty Python at 16 and at 59 loved I it again! Brilliant :) Very silly and very funny.

Ross Noble - Fizzy Logic [DVD]
Ross Noble - Fizzy Logic [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ross Noble
Offered by alentertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Ross Noble - Fizzy Logic, 23 Feb. 2014
I bought this DVD for my husband as he is a bit of a fan. To be honest, I only watched about 20 mins and I thought it was rubbish. My husband didn't laugh or rate it very high either. Disappointing! :(

Disney Tangled Rapunzel Plush Soft Wedding Bride Doll -- 24'' H
Disney Tangled Rapunzel Plush Soft Wedding Bride Doll -- 24'' H
Offered by LG solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soft Rapunzel doll, 21 Sept. 2013
Good quality, lovely soft doll. I bought this for my 5 year old Grandaughter and she was pleased with her.

Save the Galaxy! (Lego Star Wars)
Save the Galaxy! (Lego Star Wars)
by Ace Landers
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner for Lego Star War lovers, 30 May 2013
My Grandson who is just coming up to 6 years old, loved this book. He looked at the picture for ages and talked about the action etc. He also wanted to take it to school to show his teacher and his friends. I am pleased that I bought it.

Tony Robinson's Weird World of Wonders - World War II
Tony Robinson's Weird World of Wonders - World War II
by Sir Tony Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars "Brilliant", 30 May 2013
I bought this for my 9 year old grandson as he has been learning about the history of the second world war at school. He said that it was "Brilliant". I am very pleased that I bought it. The book covers the history and held my Grandson's interest so he read it very quickly.

Pink (Blue Banner Biographies)
Pink (Blue Banner Biographies)
by Mary Boone
Edition: Library Binding

1.0 out of 5 stars Way Over Priced at £15.95, 29 May 2013
I ordered this book for my Nephew for his birthday as he is a PINK fan. There are just 32 pages so it could be read within an hour.
I do not think that it is worth £15.95 and I would definately not have bought it if I had seen it prior to ordering. I do not think it is worth any more than £5.00. However, I hope my Nephew enjoys reading it! The content is in the style of an article you might read in a magazine so I don't think it is fair to call the book a "Biography". There are a few pictures but overall it is very disappointing and I can't believe the price! I don't mind spending money but I don't like to be ripped off!