Profile for Mrs. C. D. Waddington > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. D. Wad...

Mrs. C. D. Waddington

Kitchen Craft Coolmovers Shopping Coolbag, Blue, 22 Litre
Kitchen Craft Coolmovers Shopping Coolbag, Blue, 22 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, 3 Oct 2010
The cool bag is a fantastic size for taking to the beach or to the park and is very well insulated. I'd highly recommend.

Jamie's Italy
Jamie's Italy
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nosh as Jamie would say!, 10 Jan 2010
This review is from: Jamie's Italy (Paperback)
I bought this cook book for my husband who is a brilliant cook, he had his eye on many of the recipes whilst at a friends house and was over the moon to receive this book. We have most of the Jamie Oliver collection as his recipes are easy to follow and always taste amazing. I'm looking forward to many great food nights in with Jamies Italy.

Amadeus 360° Toddler
Amadeus 360° Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cup, 10 Jan 2010
I like this cup much better than the sippy cups on the market which can damage babies teeth. Whilst my baby is still a bit young for the cup I am very much looking forward to starting cup training.

You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting...Forever
You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting...Forever
by Marisa Peer
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerizing, 11 Nov 2008
Marissa Peer's voice is simply mesmerizing, there's something about her voice that instantly relaxes me. I do not agree at all with one reviewer who thought Marissa's voice was annoying, I'm astounded anyone would think that. My husband loved her voice so much he was convinced this book would work simply based on the way she sounds! I found the audio book and hypnosis CD one of the best I've listened to in ages, I truly believe I can beat my constant fixation with food in particular sweets with the help of Marissa Peer. I liked the book so much I paid Marissa Peer a visit to see if she could help me conceive, as this is something I'd been having trouble with for quite some time, and two weeks later I tested positive! As far as I'm concerned this is an extremely good buy.