Profile for OD > Reviews

Content by OD

OD

Page: 1 | 2
32nd® Shock Proof dual defender case cover for Apple iPod Touch 5 (5th generation) + screen protector, cleaning cloth and stylus pen - Orange
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 13 April 2014
Arrived quickly. Really pleased with the style and quality :)

Designed specifically for this iPod. Has a cut out in the back for the apple logo. Mic

Mylo Xyloto
Mylo Xyloto

4.0 out of 5 stars Coldplay Album, 10 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Mylo Xyloto (Audio CD)
I bought this album after having the catchy tune of Paradise stuck in my head from the radio. However, due to some of the Coldplay albums since Parachutes being a bit mournful and slightly disappointing I was hesitant.

Mylo Xyloto is a fantastic album! It gets better with every listen! On first listen it can sound a bit 'wishy washy' but as you listen to it you begin to get more into it.

TDK E240 VHS Blank Tapes (3 Pack)
TDK E240 VHS Blank Tapes (3 Pack)
Offered by K.K. Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars TDK Blank Tapes, 24 May 2012
When I searched it, I was glad to see that you could still buy blank tapes to record onto. The reason I wanted some is to record things of the TV that I want a permanent copy of, rather than just one one the Sky planner. We've not quite got the hang of recording onto DVD in our house, it seemed a bit time-consuming when we tried. Great product, not as cheap as they used to be though apparently!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2012 12:27 AM BST

USB 2.0 and SD Card Reader Adapter for Apple iPhone 4/4s IPad 30 Pin Connection
USB 2.0 and SD Card Reader Adapter for Apple iPhone 4/4s IPad 30 Pin Connection

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad camera connector kit, 29 Dec. 2011
I realised after I have got my iPad that I would want to connect my Nikon Slr up to it to look at photos when I am on holiday to save taking my big laptop with me. I looked at the apple price at £25 and said no chance. So I looked at some cheaper 3rd party ones on amazon and this seemed perfect. It is perfect, the only slight problem being that it comes up with a message saying that the device is not supported. However, if you just click ok, it works fine - it clearly is supported!

Silverline 633718 Coal Shovel, 100 mm
Silverline 633718 Coal Shovel, 100 mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Coal shovel, 29 Dec. 2011
We needed a coal shovel that would be big enough to get coal out of the bags outside, but then look presentable enough for use inside to put more coal on the fire. This is ideal because it is strongly made and it also is small enough for indoor use - just the job!

Squire: Danse Rustique for Cello and Piano
Squire: Danse Rustique for Cello and Piano
by William Henry Squire
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Danse Rustique, 31 Oct. 2011
Great cello music for the advancing cellist! I am well able to get my teeth stuck into it and I did my Grade 5 a few months ago.

Violin Shoulder Rest 3/4 - 4/4
Violin Shoulder Rest 3/4 - 4/4
Offered by Manns Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder Rest, 14 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Violin Shoulder Rest 3/4 - 4/4
This was exactly what I wanted, folds up easily and feels secure when in use. My violin teacher was impressed with it despite my doubts about ordering one online. +++

Sony CMTFX250 Mini Hi-Fi with All in One Audio System
Sony CMTFX250 Mini Hi-Fi with All in One Audio System

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony CMTFX250, 14 Oct. 2011
I wanted a hi-fi that would give out good quality sound at a fairly decend volume for my bedroom. This is exactly what I got and more! It is more than sufficient for what I want, even if I play heavy classical music loudly. Overall, it is well worth the money.

Nikon D3000 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit (10.2MP) 3 inch LCD
Nikon D3000 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit (10.2MP) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon d3000, 13 April 2011
I purchased this camera for my birthday. What I wanted was a low-end SLR that was still fantastic quality and a step-up from my high-end compact. The problem was whether to get the olympus e-450 or this - Nikon D3000. Eventually I made the decision because I liked my Uncles Nikon D300S. Since I got this camera I have not looked back! It is excellent! The photos are great quality and it is very easy to use. I now use all the modes with automatic ease. Even though I do not use it, I have had a brief go with it and the guide mode seems like it would be most useful to a beginner. I don't like to say it but I always seem to get better photographs with my camera rather than my Uncles much more expensive Nikon. it is 7 months down the line and I've already bought the Nikon 55-200mm AF-S lens (also great - bargain- zooms far!) and the Nikon SB-400 flash which I can't fault one bit, the bounce flash on it makes indoor photography a dream - no more harsh direct lighting! It really makes a big difference to use bounce because everything looks warmer and more natural!
One word to sum up the D3000 - FANTASTIC.

Neewer 52mm Ultra-violet UV Protection Filter for Canon Nikon Sony Olympus and Other Digital SLR Camera Lens with 52mm Filter Thread
Offered by Neewer Global

4.0 out of 5 stars UV filter, 13 April 2011
I bought this filter as a cheap and cheerful way to protect my Nikon 18-55mm AF-S lens and I am pleased to tell you that it has done just that! I was pleasantly surprised to find that it does not effect the image quality very much because they still appear much clearer, sharper and more professional than your average point-and-shoot photographs. Obviously it will (and does) alter some images slightly but not so you would notice! Although, if I'm trying to get the best from my camera, I do take it off occasionally.

Overall, a cheap protective filter that does what it says on the tin! What more could you expect for a couple of pounds?

Page: 1 | 2