Profile for N. Stephenson > Reviews

Content by N. Stephenson

N. Stephenson "Magicbugz" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3

Star Wars Rebels Top Trumps Card Game
Star Wars Rebels Top Trumps Card Game
Offered by WEGOTITFROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pack of cards, 6 April 2016
Perfect as a Birthday present!

Star Wars Rebels: Colouring Book
Star Wars Rebels: Colouring Book
by null

5.0 out of 5 stars great little colouring book, 6 April 2016
Perfect as a Birthday present!

Sound Intone G1 Stereo 3.5mm Jack Pc Gaming Headset, Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones With Volume Control, For Online Gaming, Desktop PCs, Laptops, Tablets (Black/Red)
Offered by Yinbo Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money - TRUE BARGIN!, 23 Mar. 2016
Great sound quality and very stylized, fits perfectly for my gaming PC with very comfortable ear surrounds and head band.
Microphone is excellent... only consideration is the control switch on the cable is a bit large and clunky.

Herlitz A4 Colored Border Punched Pocket (50 Pieces)
Herlitz A4 Colored Border Punched Pocket (50 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT Concept, solving a real need! Fantastic product!, 23 Mar. 2016
They are great quality, acting not only as paper sleeves, but also can act as dividers for a folder full of paper sleeves, unlike the paper dividers which get hidden by the extra length of plastic.

And 50 coloured for under £7 I will certainly buy more when needed.

A4 Mylar Divider 10-Part Multi-Colour WX01526
A4 Mylar Divider 10-Part Multi-Colour WX01526
Offered by West End Stationers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 23 Mar. 2016
As described, great quality!
(not much else to say really)

Collins Conference Folder 4-Ring with Handles Capacity 60mm W275xH377mm Ref BT001

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap folder, but not the best quality...., 23 Mar. 2016
I bought this to replace my A5 version which I've had for nearly 5 years, and when I received this product I was initially delighted with the excellent quality of the material and very happy with the purchase in general due to the bargain I seemed to have procured. However on closer inspection I was slightly disappointed to find that the zip was extremely difficult to do up, due to the large excess or material puckering by the binding, however I accept that not every product arrives perfectly and was ignoring this fact as I expected that this would soon ease up with use.
However I still have difficulties in zipping this folder up and now I have found that where I was putting my pens in the zipper section, instead they were falling out of the back due to the lining fabric not being correctly sewn into the leather style casing.

Overall I am happy with the folder, it met a need I had and was very cheap.
However I would advise anyone reading this to find a shop and buy one in person so you can inspect the quality before handing over the cash.

Sleep Mask/Eye Mask- Lightweight and Comfortable For Men/Women. The Perfect Eye Mask For Bedtime, Meditation, Napping, And Travel. Silent Angel Mask Is Soft, Comfortable, And Completely Blocks Out Light When Sleeping. All Orders Include Carry Pouch, And Free Ear Plugs.100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Offered by Home HealthCare

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Eye Mask, 23 Mar. 2016
It arrived in a nicely packaged box along with a bag for the eye mask and a free pair of ear plugs, the quality of the material is very good with a soft, smooth and form fitting mold.
The Velcro on the elasticated back is well adhered and has a good length for re-adjusting to different sizes and tightness of fits.
The eye mask itself doesn't work very well for those sleeping on their sides or fronts as it will slip very easily as there is little grip on the mask... it is either a comfy fit that moves or a tight fit that doesn't (not worth the headache in my opinion)
I use this eye mask every night as it offers a nearly perfect black-out visual, the only niggle is that there are a few gaps around the nose where the form fitting isn't perfect - but that is to be expected.
Should this eye mask ever get lost, I would certainly buy another, as it has helped so much with my quality of sleep.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review via AMZ Reviews.

Real Castles (Book & CD)
Real Castles (Book & CD)
by M. J Corbishley

3.0 out of 5 stars OUT OF DATE!, 20 May 2014
The CD and interactive element of the learning experience is now out of date with modern Operating Platforms and Software, not even useable in Emulation mode.

It's a great book but that sadly is it.

Body Sculpture BC903 Mini Bike
Body Sculpture BC903 Mini Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Exercise Bike, 15 Sept. 2012
I have just received it and have just completed my 1st session of 30 mins on it, I love this bike!

Only one negative thing: to get the continual momentum I found I needed to lower my desk chair and tilt it back ever so slightly this could cause back pain, my solution was to use a cushion to help support my back.

ALSO please be aware that sitting in a chair with rollers on is UNWISE!

However thoroughly enjoying this product, probably best purchase I have made this year!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3