Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
To Kill A Mockingbird
To Kill A Mockingbird

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite books, 17 Sept. 2014
I have read and reread this book dozens of times. It is high on my list of 'comfort books'. Although very much set in a particular place and time; it's' message is universal and timeless.
The characters are so well defined. We know them as well as if they were family. The plot so deep and moving. I love it.

Disgrace (Department Q Book 2)
Disgrace (Department Q Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars crime fiction surely can't get better than this!, 16 Jan. 2014
I love this series of Dept. Q books. The characters in the books come alive as you read.
I recommend this series to anyone needing something very special indeed.
Brilliant!

gNg 8 GB MP3 player Video Player (4th Gen) With Built In FM Radio, FREE USB Cable, Rubber Case & Earphones Random Colour
Offered by giZmoZ n gadgetZ LTD (From the UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LITTLE PLAYER, 2 Jan. 2014
I bought this to use on holiday. It arrived promptly and looked great, but it had a problem in that it would turn itself off. I contacted Customer Services and they were so helpful. I was speaking to the same Customer Service Representative throughout, this makes everything so easy. He did everything he could and more. I returned the player and was sent a replacement. It is a great player for the price.

Richard Attenborough (Screen Icons) [DVD]
Richard Attenborough (Screen Icons) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Attenborough

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my Brother in Law who had never shopped at Amazon and was wary about doing so. Buying this has changed his mind.

David Attenborough's Rise of Animals: Triumph of the Vertebrates [Blu-ray]
David Attenborough's Rise of Animals: Triumph of the Vertebrates [Blu-ray]
Offered by The Canny Store

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived promptly and is brilliant, 16 Nov. 2013
I love this series. it has everything you have come to expect both from the quality of the series and the price and delivery from Amazon.

The Early Years
The Early Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Early Years (Audio CD)
Amazon is now the only shopping outlet that my wife and I use. It just cannot be beaten in the High Street.

Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Offered by ARC UK

2.0 out of 5 stars HAS INTERMITTENT FAULTS, 16 Nov. 2013
This item was bought as a gift for my nephew who is at Uni. It was meant to replace his old Coby GB one. When he tried to charge it via a high speed USB on his Windows 8 Notebook, it wouldn't hold the battery power. He tried charging it with a mains adaptor and this seemed to work. he then began to download his music, but that apparently disappeared into the PHOTO File. The player then just turned itself off. This happened intermittently whenever he tried to use the player. He finally gave up and rang me in order to arrange a return. He sent it back to me by post and I contacted Amazon for a returns label. I tried the player myself, but the same faults occurred.
I transferred money into his account so that he could buy a replacement MP3 Player near his Halls in Aberystwyth.
I do most of my shopping with Amazon and find it an excellent service, I am aware that this current problem is a very rare one, as the quality of the goods from Amazon is usually 1st class, both in price and quality of goods comparison.
Thank you, Peter E. Heron.

Winterlude (Gunnhildur Mystery)
Winterlude (Gunnhildur Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THE WHOLE SERIES, 8 Nov. 2013
THIS IS BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN WITH GREAT CHARACTERS AND BELIEVABLE STORY LINES. VERY EVOCATIVE SETTINGS. IT IS JUST A GREAT READ.

Lowepro Clips 140 Bag for Digital Camcorder - Black
Lowepro Clips 140 Bag for Digital Camcorder - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Nov. 2009
Great product, delivery, the usual 'Amazon' high standards throughout. I never bother to look elsewhere for my purchases, why would I? Thanks to all concerned.

PowerPlanet DZ-BP07SW, DZ-BP07PW Hitachi High Capacity Compatible Camcorder 2 Year Warranty Battery for Hitachi DZ-BD70E, DZ-BD7HE, DZ-BX35E/E(UK), DZ-BX37E/E(UK)
Offered by PowerPlanet (UK typ 5-7 w.days delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 14 Nov. 2009
How can you fault a product that costs a fraction of the 'named' one and yet is as good in every way? The whole transaction was seamless. Great.

Page: 1 | 2