Profile for DD > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
east2eden Rustic Green Metal 3 Tier Cascading Pot Stand Garden Planter
east2eden Rustic Green Metal 3 Tier Cascading Pot Stand Garden Planter
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this. Looks great on my patio and price ..., 29 Jun. 2016
Love this. Looks great on my patio and price excellent. Would highly recommend.

Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Compact Scanner
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Compact Scanner

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and much faster than my old one and very ..., 29 Jun. 2016
This was a replacement for an older version. Very good and much faster than my old one and very easy to use. Takes up little space.

Mepore - 9cm x 10cm (x50)
Mepore - 9cm x 10cm (x50)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Mepore - 9cm x 10cm (x50) (Misc.)
As expected.

Jelly Comb MK09 Full Size Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Set with Whisper-quiet and UK Layout for Windows/IOS/ Android, Blue and Black
Offered by CoJoie

Generic Led Light Mousepad Mouse Pad Mat + 4 Ports USB Hub For PC Laptop Window Mac Blue

Works as expected.

Dad's Army [DVD] [2016]
Dad's Army [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Catherine Zeta-Jones
Offered by Rikdev Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Dad's Army [DVD] [2016] (DVD)
Very enjoyable.

Women's Classy Retro Floral Printed Casual Party Pleated Skirt M
Women's Classy Retro Floral Printed Casual Party Pleated Skirt M
Offered by Belle Poque Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars it looks as good as the website picture and she has had so ..., 29 Jun. 2016
Fabulous skirt. I purchased this for my mother as part of her birthday present. Not only does it fit to perfection, it looks as good as the website picture and she has had so many compliments about it so I am now going to purchase some more for her.

REALMAX® 1m 2m 3m 4m 5m 10m HDMI Cable High Speed Gold Premium Quality supports all HD ready devices and gadgets (3m, Premium)
Offered by REALMAX®-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Good quality and sturdy, 7 Jun. 2016
Excellent. Good quality and sturdy. Much better than the one that came with my computer which bent on first use. I would be more than happy to recommend this one.

Vax Ultra Plus Carpet Cleaning Solution, 1.5 L
Vax Ultra Plus Carpet Cleaning Solution, 1.5 L

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought it would be, 7 Jun. 2016
Not as good as I thought it would be. Didn't remove long standing stains. This may work well on recent stains but on older ones it is pretty ineffective.

Mylek Citrus 5 Litres Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo Professional High Extraction Concentrate (Works With All Machines)

5.0 out of 5 stars I found that pretty useless. This one is supposed to have a ..., 7 Jun. 2016
I have only just used this. I originally purchased Vax shampoo for the Vax washer. However, I found that pretty useless. This one is supposed to have a citrus scent but it is hardly noticeable. I would have preferred it to have a much stronger lemon scent. On checking my carpets I think it has faired slightly better than the Vax shampoo but need to wait until properly dry before I can make any more comment. Not removed long standing staines though. Might do so on a second shampoo.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20