Profile for Jacqueline van den Hemel > Reviews

Content by Jacqueline van...

Jacqueline van den Hemel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Eeazy-Gizmo® Turquoise/Silver Shamballa Bracelet Unisex Crystal Swarovski Beads
Eeazy-Gizmo® Turquoise/Silver Shamballa Bracelet Unisex Crystal Swarovski Beads
Offered by MastroDeals

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, 8 Jan 2013
The colors of this one are very beautiful and will be loved by all girls.
Great little gifts for girls who love a bit of bling !

Nerf N-Strike Jolt EX-1
Nerf N-Strike Jolt EX-1
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gun, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Jolt EX-1 (Toy)
Very handy as you can not loose to many bullets in a time.
Good stocking filler and little gift for boys

Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones - Green/Black
Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones - Green/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy, 8 Jan 2013
My son really loves these. He was always borrowing his big sisters and now he has a pair of his own.

The Logo Board Game
The Logo Board Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Different expectations, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Logo Board Game (Toy)
After playing the logo game on the iPad I really I wanted this game so I could play it with the whole family . I was disappointed with this game. I expected the logos to be shown on the cards and then had to guess them instead it is all sorts of questions related to the logos. I thought it was very hard to play it.

Just Dance 4 (Wii)
Just Dance 4 (Wii)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars This was number one on the Christmas list., 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Just Dance 4 (Wii) (Video Game)
Great gift. My daughter is so happy with this game. She has all of them now and has purchased some extra songs as well. Really love this as it is quit a workout keeping up with her!
Good laugh as a game to play with a group of people

Binatone Latitude 150 Twin Walkie Talkie - Black/Silver
Binatone Latitude 150 Twin Walkie Talkie - Black/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars We love them, 8 Jan 2013
Very usefull when you are out and about. Bought these for my 9 year old son and he was delighted with them. We have used them several times. When he goes of in the street on his skateboard or bikes he takes one with him all the time. Very handy!

Shamballa Bracelet Union Jack Support Team GB Disco Ball Friendship Bead Unisex Bracelets Swarovski Crystal Beads
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars It is even more beautiful in real, 8 Jan 2013
Was not totally sure about the colors when I ordered it but when we received the bracelet I thought it was one of the prettiest ones.

Shamballa Bracelet White & Purple Ball Friendship Bead Unisex Bracelets Swarovski Crystal Beads
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 8 Jan 2013
Can recommend these to buy as all my daughters friends really loved them when they got them as a Christmas gift

Nerf Nstrike Elite 30 Dart Refill Pack
Nerf Nstrike Elite 30 Dart Refill Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Just needed the refill, 8 Jan 2013
My son just got the gun that goes with these bullets for his birthday and you never have enough bullets so bought these as a spare packet

GadgetpoolUK Led Light Up Flashing Glowing Shoelaces - Multi-Color LED Shoe Laces flash Lighting the Night For party Hip-hop Dancing
Offered by SWT

2.0 out of 5 stars Impulsive buy, 8 Jan 2013
Maybe I bought these in an impulse but I was disappointed at the length of the laces and their are not very bright at all. Would not recommend to buy these to anyone

Page: 1 | 2 | 3