Profile for Lippylu > Reviews

Content by Lippylu

Lippylu "lippylu"

Goodmans GFSAT101SD Freesat SD DVBS Set Top Box with Energy Saving Trust Recommendation
Offered by The One Stop Sat Shop ®

2.0 out of 5 stars clumsy, 6 Feb 2014
I could have bought a much cheaper unit and had better results. I was disappointed with the range of channels (I have a dish) and the interface is slow and basic. Suppose it does what is expected but as a person who likes to scrutinise the guide doing so on this drives me bonkers.

MA1 BOMBER JACKET WITH HEAVY BRASS ZIP (M, PETROL BLUE)
MA1 BOMBER JACKET WITH HEAVY BRASS ZIP (M, PETROL BLUE)
Offered by Taboofashion

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps you toasty., 6 Feb 2014
Really like this and it is super good value for the money. Great colour and sturdy zips. These jackets last for years.

Harrington Jacket Retro/Mod/Scooter (L, Black)
Harrington Jacket Retro/Mod/Scooter (L, Black)
Offered by skytex

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 6 Feb 2014
Well made and durable and mind-boggling for the money. Waist on the neat side so like the others have said, buy the next side up.

Don't Pee on My Leg and Tell ME it's Raining: America's Toughest Family Court Judge Speaks out
by Judy Sheindlin

5.0 out of 5 stars speak not !!!, 13 Dec 2013
Please dedicate your life to The Way of the Judge. Judge Judy is an absolute phenomenon and only she could get away with such a bad ass title. You will NEVER look back.

Native
Native

4.0 out of 5 stars one republic., 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Native (Audio CD)
I've liked such a lot of their music before but never twigged to the band. One fabulosa video later and I finally make a connection. Buy it. It is grreat!

Kings & Thieves
Kings & Thieves

4.0 out of 5 stars kings and thieves, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kings & Thieves (MP3 Download)
Big wide sound with inspiring lyrics. Tasty line in titles too. Shame it never got onto cd I would really have liked a hard copy.

Mad Hot Ballroom [DVD]
Mad Hot Ballroom [DVD]
Dvd ~ Marilyn Agrelo
Offered by Super Duper

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad Hot Ballroom, 20 Mar 2006
This review is from: Mad Hot Ballroom [DVD] (DVD)
Don't hesitate! if this film is advertised near you, get your butt down there! Even better, buy the dvd, as I have just done. As the lights went up my face was aching from all the smiling I'd done, and by the look of the faces in the theatre, we all felt the same. There was a crowd of people standing longingly by the exit waiting as every credit rolled, every now and then there was another clip and no one wanted to miss them.
Yes, it sounds like we were a bunch of sad sacks, but we weren't. watch it and enhance your life. Love of ballroom dancing not necessary.