Profile for Kingsowen > Reviews

Content by Kingsowen

Kingsowen

Page: 1 | 2
Lonely Planet Portuguese Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebook and Dictionary)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful little book, 18 Mar. 2016
I had no Portuguese and found the phonetic pronunciation a real boon. Very useful phrases and helped raise a smile when I tried them out on the locals, who were willing victims! Broke the ice and lead to further conversations.

2016 Upgraded Wireless Charger [Slide Terminator] - CHOE QI Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy Note 7, Note 5, S6 Edge+/S6/S6 Edge/S7 Edge, Nexus 4/5/6,Nokia Lumia 950xl and Lumia 950 and All Qi-Enabled Devices
Offered by CHOETECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 23 Nov. 2015
The mini usb charge point on my tablet was giving problems and it was getting to the point where it was almost impossible to charge. I saw this device and thought I would give it a go. Very pleased I did as it works perfectly on my Nexus 7 tablet. The alternative would have been to buy a new tablet. You just need to make sure that you read the positioning instructions carefully.

SKECHERS RELAXED FIT CIRCULATE LACE UP SNEAKERS IN NAVY BLACK
SKECHERS RELAXED FIT CIRCULATE LACE UP SNEAKERS IN NAVY BLACK

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, but so hot!, 6 Aug. 2014
There is not doubt that these are probably the most comfortable shoes out, but they make your feet so hot, I think they will be best worn in the winter.

Winter in Madrid
Winter in Madrid

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Winter in Madrid (Kindle Edition)
This was some book! I really enjoyed learning about Spain during this very troubled period. Well written.

Crocs Unisex Adult's Crocband Flip Flops - Blue (Navy), 9 UK Men/10 UK Women (43-44 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly right, 6 Aug. 2014
I bought these for my husband as I have converted him into a Crocs lover too. He prefers the shoe type for every day use, but these are great for him on the beach or by the pool.

ASUS Google Nexus 7 7 inch Tablet (2 GB RAM, 16 GB eMMC)
ASUS Google Nexus 7 7 inch Tablet (2 GB RAM, 16 GB eMMC)
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 April 2014
This tablet is the answer to my prayers. It is easy to set up and use. I always had trouble with my smartphone as the screen was too small to read emails etc., so I bought myself an old fashioned phone for calls and texting and a tablet to do the fun stuff. Works for me.

1 Roll of Disposable Piping Bags - 100 18" Bags - Blue
1 Roll of Disposable Piping Bags - 100 18" Bags - Blue
Offered by CN-ICE Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Disposable Piping Bags on a Roll, 3 Jan. 2014
I have put up with my old nylon piping bag for years and hated the way that the piping (and colouring!) would ooze out of the sides as I used it.
I thought I would give these a try and bought the 18" ones to give me plenty of wrap-around space. I only wish I had found these years ago. Really strong, great size and no oozing!

Kenwood Dust cover 'Major'
Kenwood Dust cover 'Major'
Offered by Seaview Shavers

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood Dust Cover, 3 Jan. 2014
Arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted. I had given my 25 year old Kenwood and cover to my daughter as I had treated myself to a new one. Fits my new Major a treat.

Star Wars Darth Vader Baking Tray
Star Wars Darth Vader Baking Tray
Offered by GerMax-Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars The Force is strong in this one!, 17 Feb. 2013
Larger and better quality than I expected. Followed the greasing instructions and every time I have used it (6 so far) the cake has come out with absolutely no problem.

The recipe for a chocolate cake included on the packaging is absolutely delicious too.

Certainly worth 5 stars.

The Man with the Golden Gun
The Man with the Golden Gun
by Ian Fleming
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling, 2 Nov. 2012
I had only seen the film a couple of times, but listening to the audio book read by Kenneth Brannagh was amazing. My journey to work seemed too short for once!

I didn't realise what a talented writer Ian Fleming was.

The book was so much better than the film and you really got a sense of the time and the real 007. I can't wait to listen to the others.

Page: 1 | 2