Profile for paul ryan > Reviews

Content by paul ryan

paul ryan

Page: 1 | 2
Psalms & Canticles: Meditations and Catechesis on the Psalms and Canticles of Morning Prayer
by Pope JohnPaul II

5.0 out of 5 stars Psalms and Canticles, 12 July 2013
Like the Gospel of life I have only read a few chapters - and I so far I like what I am reading, the Psalms and Canticles are my favorite part of the Bible.

The Gospel of Life: Evangelium Vitae, on the Value and Inviolability of Human Life
by Pope JohnPaul II

5.0 out of 5 stars Evangellium Vitae, 12 July 2013
I have only read a little - but what I have read so far, food for the soul - Quis Separabit

Celtic Thunder The Show
Celtic Thunder The Show
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.23

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Celtic Thunder The Show (Audio CD)
this is the first time I have heard of this group - I must say I like them very much

Swivel clip Gold finish
Swivel clip Gold finish
Offered by G J Beads
Price: 0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Up dating my old clasp, 6 April 2013
I use this item for my watch chain the clips they supply dig in to your tummy - I use the lobster clip to clip on belt loop

Lyndie's Craft 5 Swivel Lobster / trigger Clasps Large 37mm
Lyndie's Craft 5 Swivel Lobster / trigger Clasps Large 37mm
Offered by Lyndie's Craft Shop
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacements, 6 April 2013
I have a nasty habit of dropping my key ring/chain and damaging the lobster clasp - [my order will last me some time.] I also use them for my watch chain, as the clip they supply dig in to your tummy - I use the lobster clasp clip onto the belt loop.

Double Trouble [DVD] [1967]
Double Trouble [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Elvis Presley

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis Film, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Double Trouble [DVD] [1967] (DVD)
I just like Elvis's Records Cd's and films - and I have been a Elvis Presley Fan from day one - It was a shame he was given so much medication - or with luck he my be with us today.

The Wilbur Smith Egyptian CD Box Set: "River God" , "Seventh Scroll" , "Warlock" , "The Quest"
by Wilbur Smith
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilbur Smith one of my many authors I love to read and at times listen to, 6 Dec 2012
One of my favorite author's - I have not had time to hear the Cd's yet, as I suffer with poor health trips to hospital, but I need piece and quite to listen and enjoy them

His Hand In Mine
His Hand In Mine
Price: 4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Gospel Music, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: His Hand In Mine (Audio CD)
I I love gospel music especially when sung by Elvis Preslelove gospel music especially when sung by Elvis Presley - I love gospel music especially when sung by Elvis Presley

Sui Dreams by Anna Sui Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml
Sui Dreams by Anna Sui Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml
Offered by PerfumeWorldUK
Price: 24.60

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my wife's favorite perfumes, 6 Dec 2012
Just because my wonderful Lass likes it. - no further commit needed - Some times you do not need a lot of unnecessary words to say something is good

Good Rockin' Tonight: Original Hayride Recordings January 1955
Good Rockin' Tonight: Original Hayride Recordings January 1955
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Elvis presley, 6 Dec 2012
I just love Elvis; but It is a great shame that it was not a copy of the original recording (which I have still- from new, but well played), If you do copy from the original recording let me know - and I will purchase it, and give it 5 star PLUS.

Page: 1 | 2