ARRAY(0xaf6e0d68)

Angels' Blood: The Guild Hunter Series
by Nalini Singh
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, 22 Aug 2013
I bought this book from amazon purely because I hadn't read anything in a while and it was 'recommended' for me. I honestly had no idea what to expect.
Thank God for Amazon's recommendatins because this book was amazing. It is fast paced, intricate, totally original with a strong female lead and unusual plotline I could not put it down. The male lead is dominant, sexy and not the typical hero but alluring and fascinating nonetheless.
Whilst the romantic story is not typical and is in this sense more about lust than love to begin with, the development of the relationship between the two characters is realistic and interesting.
The only thing I would warn against is that this book has a lot of gore so for those of you with weak stomachs this is probably not the book for you, but for those of you who have no poblem with a little action I advise you to dive right in.
I have bought this entire series and have loved each one. Nalini Singh is a captivating writer and will hold your interest until the last word. I am hooked on her writing!

Sweet Blood of Mine (Overworld Chronicles)
Sweet Blood of Mine (Overworld Chronicles)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Aug 2013
It is so rare to find a teenage romance novel written by a male and with an unusual synopsis and free? I dived in.
And it was fantasric!
It was unpredictable, original, made me smile and brough out my inner dork. As a teenage romance it is one if a kind.

Existence
Existence

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Existence (Kindle Edition)
Normally I don't go near ghost stories, but the synopsis drew my eye and so I gave it a go. I was so happy I did.The storyline is original snd unpredictable. Definitely worth a read!

Midnight Fire (Rise of the Dark Angel - Book 1)
Midnight Fire (Rise of the Dark Angel - Book 1)
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly disappointed, 21 Aug 2013
I had high hoes for this book and it was a shame to be let down. In fairness the plotline was unique and the start was not what I expected.
However the characters were simplistic and very unrealistic. It is not a fast paced story and parts are repetative and dull. And with every chapter (nearly) starting with a never ending diary entry as long as the chapter itself? I ended up skim reading just to get to the end.
For lower level readers who prefer a story that won't require too much thought and like a touch of romance, I say go for it, otherwise go for another freebee, there are better ones out there!

Slave to Sensation: The Psy-Changeling Series
Slave to Sensation: The Psy-Changeling Series
by Nalini Singh
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 21 Aug 2013
Having read the Guild-Hunter series first, I was hesitant about approaching the Psy-Changeling series. This was not because I'd heard any bad reviews but more because I was worried it would not be as up to standard as the Guild Hunter novels.

I was happy to be prooved otherwise.

The world is complex and the characters all have stories that make them interesting to read. I could never explain this book to anyone in a review except to say that if you like the paranormal and you like romance then this is a must read book for you!

With its fast pace and its sexy characters it is impossible to put down.

I would recommend this book to anyone.