Profile for Pixilicious > Reviews

Content by Pixilicious

Pixilicious (Warwick)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bluesky Top & Base With Mylee Prep Wipe & Remover UV LED Kit Nail Gel Polish Soak Off NEW
Offered by Just Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be buying again, 9 May 2016
Great products. I've never done my own gel nails before so was a bit comprehensive but these are great and do the job perfectly

Mylee Lint Free Wipes Pack of 200 Prep Clean Wipe NEW
Mylee Lint Free Wipes Pack of 200 Prep Clean Wipe NEW
Offered by Just Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes, 3 May 2016
Great wipes, exactly what I wanted and as described.

Asking For It (Winner of the Irish Book Awards 2015)
Asking For It (Winner of the Irish Book Awards 2015)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping and sad, 23 Dec. 2015
A great story that needs to be told. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it but I couldn't put it down.

In the Tall Grass
In the Tall Grass

2.0 out of 5 stars So so, 17 Nov. 2015
This review is from: In the Tall Grass (Kindle Edition)
Quite unsatisfying, no real reason why things happened and I didn't don't like the ending. I wouldn't recommend it. Not up to his recent standard.

Full Dark, No Stars
Full Dark, No Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping from cover to cover, 10 Oct. 2015
An excellent collection of short stories. If you like Stephen King you'll love this book. Two of the stories I found particularly gripping, I'll let you decide for yourself which ones!

Six Dinner Sid
Six Dinner Sid
by Inga Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and interesting story, 17 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Six Dinner Sid (Paperback)
interesting story and very engaging - especially as we have a cat also called Sid!

The Loon on the Moon
The Loon on the Moon
by Chae Strathie

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, great story, delightful illustrations, 17 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Loon on the Moon (Paperback)
Great story, my daughter loves it and so do I. The pictures are great and the different creatures are delightful

Starting School (Picture Puffins)
Starting School (Picture Puffins)
by Allan Ahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for preparing your child for school and nicely written and illustrated, 17 Aug. 2015
Really good book for preparing your child for what happens at school. I have brought copies for friends' children too!

Avalanche Fruit StandTM Colour & Fine Motor Skills Game
Avalanche Fruit StandTM Colour & Fine Motor Skills Game
Offered by MMP Living

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun and good for developing dexterity, 17 Aug. 2015
This is quite a simple concept but has been really useful for developing my daughter's manual dexterity. She like playing with it too - although she does tend to make up her own rules!

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

2.0 out of 5 stars Predictable and not very gripping, 13 Aug. 2015
I wouldn't recommend this book. I only finished it because my sister had said it was good so I thought there must be a twist in the tale. There wasn't. It's not well written and I didn't warn to any of the characters so didn't care what happened to them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6