Profile for Ben Paulden > Reviews

Content by Ben Paulden

Ben Paulden

Page: 1 | 2
Apple Earphone with Microphone and Remote for iPhone - No Retail packaging comes in Crystal Hard Case Only
Offered by Mobitz

5.0 out of 5 stars The real thing? Certainly seems so..., 28 April 2015
Like other reviewers here, I had my doubts as these looked too good to be true - far cheaper than from Apple themselves makes you think there must be a catch! I received these earphones yesterday and they look and feel like the genuine article - if they're a knock off then they are very convincing!

So far so good, very happy with my purchase - would recommend to anyone wanting to save £15!

Sound of My Voice
Sound of My Voice
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute garbage. AVOID, 2 Oct. 2014
This was a complete waste of my time - whilst it wasn't a 'bad' film, it most certainly wasn't good either. Boring, clichéd, with far too slow a pace to be described by anyone as a 'thriller'.

YAWN.

The Marquis: Inferno
The Marquis: Inferno
by Guy Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure genius - you need this, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Marquis: Inferno (Paperback)
Amazing graphic novel - you need this in your collection. More please Guy Davis!

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover With Magnetic Clasp for NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly suitable, 2 Aug. 2014
Seems good enough, nice feel to it and keeps my kindle protected. Job done.

An Awesome Wave
An Awesome Wave

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: An Awesome Wave (Audio CD)
This took up residence in my car stereo for a good few weeks after I bought it, even if I was a little bit late to the party.

Whispers [Limited Edition 2CD Book]
Whispers [Limited Edition 2CD Book]

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Aug. 2014
Lovely album, with an even lovelier case, a perfect gift for a fan or for yourself.

Tim Key. With A String Quartet. On A Boat.
Tim Key. With A String Quartet. On A Boat.

5.0 out of 5 stars On A Boat Motherjeffers, 2 Aug. 2014
Perfect for any Tim Key fans out there - great sound quality blending Tim's amazing poetry with some elegant classical backgrounds.

Ion Audio Max LP | USB Digital Conversion Turntable with Built-in Stereo Speakers and Mac/PC Software Included

5.0 out of 5 stars So does this make me a hipster now?, 2 Aug. 2014
This is a great product - I'm new to the whole world of vinyl, having only vague memories of my parents' huge hifi systems and stacks of satisfyingly chunky records. This turntable seems a perfect combination of the old with the new, though I have yet to try out the conversion software as I primarily bought this to use as a standalone stereo. I love just watching the record turn as the incredibly crisp sound plays from the surprisingly capable in-built speakers, which really can go pretty loud - though as expected they don't provide much bass.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in getting into vinyl records, as it provides a very reasonable starting point for an all-in-one system.

I did not buy this product from any of the Amazon sellers listed here, so cannot comment on their delivery or packaging.

AmazonBasics High-Speed A-to-C Type HDMI to Mini-HDMI Cable with Ethernet 6.5 Feet / 2 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 14 Mar. 2013
This cable does exactly what it should do and for a great price. I had previously bought a cable for a couple of quid which barely worked and got returned - but by spending a little bit more and getting this one I now actually have a working, good quality HDMI cable for my Nikon D3100.

It definitely shows that you get what you pay for, yes there may be cheaper cables out there but the quality just isn't the same!

Nice one Amazon, please keep expanding your Basics range! :)

Invero ® MINI HDMI To HDMI 24K Gold Plated Cable ideal for Nikon D3100 - 1.8M
Invero ® MINI HDMI To HDMI 24K Gold Plated Cable ideal for Nikon D3100 - 1.8M
Offered by Invero

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work properly - you get what you pay for, 8 Mar. 2013
Tried it on 2 different TVs but still doesn't work properly - best I got was a shocking quality image full of noise and white dots, tried it on all possible HDMI settings on the camera and it didn't get any better! Admittedly it could be the TVs but they are 2 different brands with which I have never had any HDMI issues with before, only with this cable.

On a positive note the delivery was very prompt - that along with the cheap price saved this from being a 1 star review.

Page: 1 | 2