Profile for D. Bramley > Reviews

Content by D. Bramley

D. Bramley "bramleyduck" (Yeovil, Somerset, UK)

Princess Mononoke [DVD] [2001]
Princess Mononoke [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Yōji Matsuda
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning - Blew me Away, 14 Sep 2005
I decided to buy this film after watching Spirited Away, and found out that it is twice as good. The art is amazing and the film exciting. I spent most of it sat on the edge of my seat because it is so exciting. This is rather more violent than spirited away, with the main character shooting peoples heads off with his arrows, but it adds to how realistic the film is. The music is amazing and the acting very good. I recommend to anyone who liked spirited away and likes seeing something which removes them from the normal boring flow of life.

Metropolis Part 2: Scenes From a Memory
Metropolis Part 2: Scenes From a Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Aug 2005
I wasn't a fan when I first bought this album. I just liked the couple of tracks my friend showed me. But after a few times of listening to it, it really grew on me. There are plenty of good chord progressions and high points. The music is abit weird in parts but is mostly good and the mussicians are amazing. I downlaoded some MIDI files and looked at the music and all the instruments play extreamly hard music. The only bad point is the sound effects halfway through track eight, but other than that, its amazing.

Arthur's Knights Chapter II: The Secret of Merlin (PC)
Arthur's Knights Chapter II: The Secret of Merlin (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate in gaming, 21 Oct 2004
i thought it looked absolute rubbish but was AMAZED to find out that this game was so FANTASTICAL. this is becose you can be lancelot or any other knights and fight many enemies using a variety of weapons and skills that you may pick up. If you lke a computer game to play that is addictive and challenging then get this game NOW.

Doom 64
Doom 64

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 6 Mar 2004
This review is from: Doom 64 (Video Game)
its an alright game but it could do with more killing. a game to get is zelda the ocarina of time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2012 11:42 AM BST