Profile for Joni > Reviews

Playmobil 5230 Dinos Volcano with T-Rex Dinosaur
Playmobil 5230 Dinos Volcano with T-Rex Dinosaur
Offered by IH Reiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 7 Dec. 2013
Got this as an absolute bargain, was about to pay £50.00 for it and it flashed up on one of the lightening deals for £27, saved a fortune and its huge. this is all my little one asked for for xmas so i'm very happy

Sterling Locks 10-inch Cash Box with Coin Tray
Sterling Locks 10-inch Cash Box with Coin Tray

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, 7 Dec. 2013
Bought this for work as I run school banks so handle lots of pennies, etc. The pennies don't even fit in the slots properly and certainly do nothing to help you count them out. The tray inside is a paper plastic so does not hold heavy amounts of coins. Waste of money would not buy another one.

JLS: Test Your Super-fan Status
JLS: Test Your Super-fan Status
by Tracey Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this, 18 Feb. 2011
I bought this for my daughter who is an avid JLS fan, and it kept her quiet all night (with her sister,might I add, who is not a fan). She said its fantastic and has recommended it to all her friends. Good buy, just for the peace and quiet.

Would You Rather: 465 Provocative Questions to Get Teenagers Talking (Quick Questions)
by Doug Fields

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Little Discussion Starter, 18 Feb. 2011
I bought this book, after reading previous good reviews. I am a Youthworker, who works with young people aged 13 - 21 and wanted something to use as an Icebreaker with new groups and also to provoke discussion with some of my other groups. I have to say, i am not disappointed, its fantastic. Myself and my boss spent the afternoon trying it out and it has a good mix of both humourous and serious questions. I bought this as my own resource as I am at Uni, but my boss has since decided to purchase one for the whole team. I would highly recommend this to anyone working with teenagers, I think its possibly a way of getting to know a young person a little better, but at best it will definately be an excellent Icebreaker.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 4 Dec. 2010
bought a personalised number plate for the ride on car that i bought. Couldnt believe it when I received it basically a laminated piece of card with my sons name on it. Work in an office and could have done exactly the same thing myself. Dont waste your money, you can buy cheap laminator for same price as this.

Fisher-Price Waybuloo Bath Pods - Yo Jo Jo
Fisher-Price Waybuloo Bath Pods - Yo Jo Jo

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 4 Dec. 2010
Bought this toy for my baby out of his christening money and what a waste of money. the only bit left of it is the waybaluu nok tok, the pod was just awful. was disappointed as soon as i received it, it wasnt good value for money at all.

Broken Youth
Broken Youth
by Karen Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 27 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Broken Youth (Paperback)
I am still reading this, but my 16 year old daughter read it before me and was completely gripped. She even had a few tears. An excellent book so far and as far as my daughter was concerned, it was a really moving book, although quite upsetting and hard hitting at times. Would definately recommend it.

Urban Grimshaw and The Shed Crew
Urban Grimshaw and The Shed Crew
by Bernard Hare

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 25 Sept. 2010
This book was on my reading list at Uni and I was gripped from the first page. Would of loved a sequel to it. Highly recommended. I passed it on to my daughter to read, who has since passed it on to my boss and they loved it. A must read.