Profile for Mrs. Pamela Smith > Reviews

Mrs. Pamela Smith

Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700
Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 24 Jan 2013
I had looked at laptop speakers but was not prepared to pay a lot of money for a system that was not guaranteed to make an improvement to the sound.
I was looking for a lapdesk that could be used on a bed safely when I came across this dual product. It is really excellent in all respects.The sound quality is brilliant , particularly for some online video which have poor sound levels, the fan is quiet and keeps the laptop cool.

Live In Concert
Live In Concert
Price: 12.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Andre Rieu and guests, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Live In Concert (Audio CD)
Recording captured the atmosphere of a live concert but not what I expected. I had ordered it for an elderly friend who had seen Andre Rieu on TV and only wanted to hear his music. I have ended up keeping the collection for myself as I can appreciate the other performers.

Russell Hobbs 18036 Breadmaker Fresh Bread in Minutes
Russell Hobbs 18036 Breadmaker Fresh Bread in Minutes
Offered by WowDiscounts
Price: 58.99

5.0 out of 5 stars healthy eater, 29 Jun 2011
I have owned breadmakers many years ago when I had a family and used to make bread by hand. The family gave me three machines but they all broke down in less than a year so I gave up on them. Now I live alone I decided to try again.I read the reviews on this product and chose it because I wanted a basic machine to make wholemeal bread. The machine is easy to use and the bread has turned out on every occassion.The only snag is that it does not have a recipe for 100% wholemeal flour but I checked on the internet and none of the brands do. I did find an individual who posted her own recipe on-line and she uses eggs in the mix - this seems to be the answer . I really enjoyed reading the instruction book ,it gives detailed instructions on ingredients and suggestions of how to adapt recipies.It is so well writen in everyday language and with humour- for instance what happens on a " bad day " if you don't follow the instructions properly!
Nice machine would recommend -good value for money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2012 7:14 AM BST