Profile for Rob > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
B-Tech BTV910 VENTRY - Home Cinema Speaker Stands (Pair) in Black
B-Tech BTV910 VENTRY - Home Cinema Speaker Stands (Pair) in Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Speaker stands that do the job, 2 Sep 2014
They do what it says on the box. Comes with some instructions which if I were to have used may have left me with a different finished product!.Fortunately I am quite practically minded and made my stands up as I saw fit. They are of good quality and I had no problem with any of the fastenings included. If you are looking for some no nonsense speaker stands I would recommend these, and would have no problem buying another pair of these.

Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S2 II GT-I9100, Galaxy S2 II I9100, Galaxy S2 II 9100G, EB-F1A2GBU
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great after market battery, 2 Sep 2014
Had so many problems with the old Samsung battery, and after reading many reviews decided on this battery. It fits into the handset without any need for another handset back. I use the phone daily and so far the battery has kept it's charge very well. Makes such a change for me not to have to charge the it every other hour. Would definitely recommend this as an after market handset battery.

Phantom: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 7)
Phantom: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Murder, mystery and suspense in large bucketfuls, 4 Feb 2014
I don't know what to say. Just read it and you won't be disappointed, and if you are, check to see if you have a pulse!
Mr Nesbo is one in a million, an original writer who can keep you enthralled throughout. Brilliant!!

Police: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 8)
Police: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive mystery, 4 Feb 2014
This book has you thinking you've cracked the case wide open, only to find it's not who you thought it was. I don't know how Jo Nesbo does it, but he does, and I'm addicted to his way of writing now. Can we have some more please, Sir?

Cockroaches: An early Harry Hole case
Cockroaches: An early Harry Hole case

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripped., 4 Feb 2014
This may have been an early novel from Jo, but he obviously hit the ground running. Simply brilliant, a book that once you've started reading you want to put down, but won't want it end either.

The Bat: The First Harry Hole Case
The Bat: The First Harry Hole Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Jo Nesbo..How does he do it?, 8 Oct 2013
This is the first novel featuring Harry Hole. If like me you've read many of the others before this one, dont worry. This book gives just as much as the rest, and it also tells you lots about why Harry is like he is. Its a brilliant read, and one that I couldnt put down once I'd started to read it. Thoroughly recommended.

Relief-Xtra Magnet Therapy Magnetic Plasters x12
Relief-Xtra Magnet Therapy Magnetic Plasters x12
Offered by FIRST AID UK ONLINE LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahh, relief!, 19 April 2013
What can I say, during the winter months after you've taken all the Cod liver oil tablets and used all the hot rubbing oils on your aching knees. Try these. I put two at either side of the old aching knees and they brought a lot of relief for me. Don't worry about leaving them on, they stay firmly in place for about a week (through the usual showering and bathing regimes) and seem to have an in built release mechanism when you need to change them..
Wouldn't be without them for the cold weather.

Die Trying (Jack Reacher, Book 2)
Die Trying (Jack Reacher, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars How does he do it?, 19 April 2013
The third book of Lee Child's I've read, and yet another one you can pick up, but not put down!
It's action packed from start to finsih and keeps you guessing all along. Thoroughly recommemnd it if you've not read any of this authors books.

The Serial Thrillers - 14 Killer Reads for Summer 2011 (Sampler)
The Serial Thrillers - 14 Killer Reads for Summer 2011 (Sampler)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as expected., 19 April 2013
Mmmm, not quite as I thought. Good but because they're short stories, well thats what they are they aren't for everyone. Certainly not for me. Obviousley they didn't last long enough!! (Goes without saying I suppose!!)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it syas on the pack.., 19 April 2013
You need 'em, you buy 'em..they do the job, perfectly and after trying 'remanufactured' inks, can I just say you do get what you pay for, and don't be tempted to buy seperately it does work out cheaper to buy all four at once. I saved near on £15.00.

Page: 1 | 2