Profile for Rob > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Son
The Son

5.0 out of 5 stars If you enjoyed his Harry Hole novels, 24 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Son (Kindle Edition)
Another masterpiece from Mr Nesbo. There are twists and turns all along the way, and a very surprising ending for me. If you enjoyed his Harry Hole novels, you will enjoy this as well. Once you start to read this you won't want to put it down until you've finished it...but then you don't want it to finish!.

Black Flip Wallet Leather CASE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY i9100 S2 + Free Screen Protector, Cloth and stylus Pen
Offered by 32ndShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the credit card holder built into the case, 7 Jan. 2015
Like the credit card holder built into the case...from a practical point I always use my right ear, and if I answer the phone whilst walking I have to fold the case back, otherwise I cant see where I am going!!.

Kirby Sebastian TK168 Modern Brushed Steel Swivel Spout Kitchen Tap with Pull-Out Spray Luxury Faucet
Offered by iBathUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully packaged, and looks the business, 7 Jan. 2015
Beautifully packaged, and looks the business. It did take quite a lot of time to fit this, definitely not idiot proof!. If you do buy this tap be aware that you will need fit the tap through the worktop THEN put into position the return flexi hose, followed by the hot and cold feeds. I didn't initially, and it was only on the fourth attempt that I tried it this way and successfully fitted the tap.
As I say, it looks the part. Performance wise though, I aren't impressed. Not sure whether that is me or the situation in where its fitted, but we need to run a FULL bowl of hot water before the hot actually comes through. Not good when you are on a water meter!.
But this is my review and I don't wish to put you off or encourage you. They are my observations. Good Luck.

B-Tech BTV910 VENTRY - Home Cinema Speaker Stands (Pair) in Black
B-Tech BTV910 VENTRY - Home Cinema Speaker Stands (Pair) in Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Speaker stands that do the job, 2 Sept. 2014
They do what it says on the box. Comes with some instructions which if I were to have used may have left me with a different finished product!.Fortunately I am quite practically minded and made my stands up as I saw fit. They are of good quality and I had no problem with any of the fastenings included. If you are looking for some no nonsense speaker stands I would recommend these, and would have no problem buying another pair of these.

Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S2 II GT-I9100, Galaxy S2 II I9100, Galaxy S2 II 9100G, EB-F1A2GBU
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great after market battery, 2 Sept. 2014
Had so many problems with the old Samsung battery, and after reading many reviews decided on this battery. It fits into the handset without any need for another handset back. I use the phone daily and so far the battery has kept it's charge very well. Makes such a change for me not to have to charge the it every other hour. Would definitely recommend this as an after market handset battery.

Phantom: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 7)
Phantom: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Murder, mystery and suspense in large bucketfuls, 4 Feb. 2014
I don't know what to say. Just read it and you won't be disappointed, and if you are, check to see if you have a pulse!
Mr Nesbo is one in a million, an original writer who can keep you enthralled throughout. Brilliant!!

Police: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 8)
Police: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive mystery, 4 Feb. 2014
This book has you thinking you've cracked the case wide open, only to find it's not who you thought it was. I don't know how Jo Nesbo does it, but he does, and I'm addicted to his way of writing now. Can we have some more please, Sir?

Cockroaches: An early Harry Hole case
Cockroaches: An early Harry Hole case

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripped., 4 Feb. 2014
This may have been an early novel from Jo, but he obviously hit the ground running. Simply brilliant, a book that once you've started reading you want to put down, but won't want it end either.

The Bat: The First Harry Hole Case
The Bat: The First Harry Hole Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Jo Nesbo..How does he do it?, 8 Oct. 2013
This is the first novel featuring Harry Hole. If like me you've read many of the others before this one, dont worry. This book gives just as much as the rest, and it also tells you lots about why Harry is like he is. Its a brilliant read, and one that I couldnt put down once I'd started to read it. Thoroughly recommended.

Relief-Xtra Magnet Therapy Magnetic Plasters x12
Relief-Xtra Magnet Therapy Magnetic Plasters x12
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahh, relief!, 19 April 2013
What can I say, during the winter months after you've taken all the Cod liver oil tablets and used all the hot rubbing oils on your aching knees. Try these. I put two at either side of the old aching knees and they brought a lot of relief for me. Don't worry about leaving them on, they stay firmly in place for about a week (through the usual showering and bathing regimes) and seem to have an in built release mechanism when you need to change them..
Wouldn't be without them for the cold weather.

Page: 1 | 2