Profile for Yours Truly > Reviews

Content by Yours Truly

Yours Truly "Mit freundlichen grüßen." (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Kiddysway Strawberry Pencils (pack of 20)
Kiddysway Strawberry Pencils (pack of 20)
Offered by Dandy Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars I think I shoulda got more..., 28 Mar. 2013
This stuff was incredibly yummy to eat while watching programmes! I strongly recommend this. The price is amazing, the product was amazing, the packaging was pretty awesome, so what ya waitin' for?! Get some yummyness!

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles With a Smooth Melting Centre 200g (pack of 2)
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 28 Mar. 2013
Strongly recommend!

Nothing at all I can say about this in a negative light, other than I need more. :P

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my Gawd..., 28 Mar. 2013
This stuff was heaven. I can't recommend this enough. I really want more of this, because it blew my socks off!

Liquorice Catherine Wheels x20
Liquorice Catherine Wheels x20
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush!, 28 Mar. 2013
Strongly recommend!

Packaging was pretty good, and they were kept sealed. It was fun eating these again, after so many years of not so much as seeing one.

Maxons Yorkshire Mixture Victorian Sweet Jar 300 g
Maxons Yorkshire Mixture Victorian Sweet Jar 300 g

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 'n a half Stars?, 28 Mar. 2013
Tasty. My only complaint is that some of them can be pretty sharp and so you should be careful when having these. But yeh, tasty and a nice treat!

Metaxa Amphora 70cl
Metaxa Amphora 70cl
Offered by UK ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Metaxa Amphora 70cl (Grocery)
I thought I already typed out a review for this. 'o.O Oh well, I strongly recommend this! It's just what I wanted.

VB Jumper - Turtle-Neck, black, XXL
VB Jumper - Turtle-Neck, black, XXL

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy..., 28 Mar. 2013
I forgot to review this.

I don't have a great deal to say, but that's not to be a reflection of the product quality, more my being distracted by Dr. Who. The jumper is very comfy, and fits perfectly. The material seems pretty awesome. Definitely recommend this.

Dave's Insanity Sauce
Dave's Insanity Sauce

5.0 out of 5 stars Blew me away..., 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Dave's Insanity Sauce (Grocery)
I love hot stuff! So I just couldn't help myself, and got this renowned hot sauce

I've just had a sandwich or two with a small bit of this sauce in, and it was absolutely sublime, and yes, incredibly hot! By the 2nd sandwich, my nose started playing up, my eyes were watering, my mouth was lightly throbbing, and I could feel the burn in my throat. Don't worry, it's not all heat, as the taste is lush.

The chances of you being disappointed with this sauce, is very, very unlikely.

EDIT:

Still using this sauce, and still have plenty left! If you use this sauce properly (and I mean, not like idiots downing bottles to impress people on YouTube) you can have it last for ages!

So far I have the sauce with sandwiches, pot noodles, soups/stews, and probably a few other things.

I think I understand a lot of the negative comments to this sauce, and I put it down to them not using it properly. I won't lie, it took a while before I figured out to use it properly.

Lil trick, if you want some sauce with food, like, a pasty or pie, then just get some tomato or HP sauce (whichever you like) add the usual blob of Dave's to it, then mix them up thoroughly. Also, remember to shake the bottle thoroughly before any use.

Antec TriCool Red LED 120mm 3 speed fan
Antec TriCool Red LED 120mm 3 speed fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these fans!, 30 Nov. 2012
Had these for ages, and of all the gear in my gaming rig, two of these on my side panel are, in the essence if vanity, possibly my favorite, and controlling them is even better. :P

Had them for a good while now, with no problems, so I strongly recommend.

Korg NANOKEY2-BK 25 Key USB Controller - Black
Korg NANOKEY2-BK 25 Key USB Controller - Black
Offered by ARIHIRO

5.0 out of 5 stars Still rockin' this after almost a year!, 30 Nov. 2012
Awesome! - I'll just leave it at that.

NOT.

Love this thing. Have done some kewl stuff with it, so I'm not complaining. It does what it says on the tin.

It has aided me brilliantly with this side of my music interests: [...]<-- as you can hear, should you care to visit.

I absolutely recommend this keyboard, and it's so cheap, too. [:

Good luck with your musics! \m/ \m/