Profile for Andrea "Andy94" Ricci > Reviews

Content by Andrea "A...

Andrea "Andy94" Ricci

Page: 1 | 2
FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector (PACK OF 10) Retail Packed - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by FoneM8store

4.0 out of 5 stars It could be better, but it's still a good catch, 15 July 2012
This product costs really nothing, but price is not a mark system. In fact, the screen protector works great. The only thing I would like to point out is that the peeling should start by the bottom of the screen protector (near the hole for the home button) because it would be easier to align, that's the only reason for which I am giving four stars instead of five. I wasted three protectors before being really happy with the final result, but that is not a manufacturer's fault: it's just me being unable to put those things on. Even a small piece of dust or anything and there is a bubble you cannot remove: if it's only hair it is still easy, but it is all another thing if you see an almost invisibile dot on the middle of it. If you do, the only thing to do is to remove the screen protector using the plastic thing provided (don't use you nail unless you want to hurt your finger) and start over with another protector. Another piece of advice I would like to give is to clean really well the screen: do it over and over before thinking "ok, it's clean". You won't regret it.
Overall: great.

FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy S3 Gel Skin Case Cover - Clear
FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy S3 Gel Skin Case Cover - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not believe it, but it's true!, 15 July 2012
I think it's fantastic. I have never seen a cover this cheap during my entire time of research on the Internet. Less than one pound, I could not believe it.
I was looking for a transparent cover in order to be able to view the beautifulness of my Pebble Blue GS3. This is not one hundred percent clear, but it still allows the case to be seen.
It is very sturdy and well protects the phone from accidental contacts with hazardous materials or even falls (althoufh I don't want to try, hope you understand). The holes are well positioned and allow to connect the data cable and the headphones without any hassle. The buttons (volume and lock) are still covered and you can use them simply by touching the case. It may increment their sensibility, but I do not think it is that much of a problem.
Overall I am very happy with this product, that's the real deal. Congratulations to the manufacturer.

Transcend 16GB JetFlash 700 Super Speed USB 3.0 Drive
Transcend 16GB JetFlash 700 Super Speed USB 3.0 Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars My first USB3 device!, 15 Dec. 2011
This is my first USB3 device.
I bought it because I was tired of the slow speed of USB2 sticks, so I told myself "we'll see...". And I saw. I saw a more than doubled speed (I confirm the screenshot posted, because I run the test myself just for curiosity). I am very happy with it.

It works well with old computers too, no problem so far.

Hama CD Wallet Nylon Black Holds 120
Hama CD Wallet Nylon Black Holds 120

5.0 out of 5 stars The best option for your CDs/DVDs!, 15 Dec. 2011
This CD wallet contains all my collection of more than a hundred of CDs and DVDs. I also store them with their cover, so I thought they won't fit. Instead they do, and even more space is available.

The pages look very resistant, so does all the item.

Very pleased with it.

Durable Transparent Computer Desk Mat 50x65cm
Durable Transparent Computer Desk Mat 50x65cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I am sorry I didn't buy two of them, 15 Dec. 2011
I really don't know what the fuss is all about. This pad does its job of protecting my brand new desk, and it stays still on it.
Sizes are right, the package allow the pad to lie correctly and not to fold. Even if you do it, there will be no sign. You can remove dust with a simple cloth, better if humid.

Now I plan to buy another for my mouse and keyboard. We'll see...

CPO 2M USB 3.0 Extension Cable, Male to Female - Black and Blue
CPO 2M USB 3.0 Extension Cable, Male to Female - Black and Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, and it's cheap, 15 Dec. 2011
If I try to buy something of the kind in Italy, I will surely spend more than what I spent for this cable.
Tried with the Transformer: success! It charges the device and the computer can recognize it.

Main usage for this cable is the possibility to use my USB3 rear plugs without having to battle with my desk all the times.
It does not slow down devices' performances. Very pleased with my choice.

Konig Audio Headset Loudspeaker Switch
Konig Audio Headset Loudspeaker Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars It does its job, 22 Nov. 2011
I have nothing to complain about this switch. It does its job perfectly, and now I can avoid unplugging and plugging wires.

Just with the touch of a button, audio is transferred from speakers to headset and vice versa. Another button disables the microphone when needed: useful if your headset or mic does not support this feature.

Especially if you were used to plug devices in the front audio panel, and now you've (reasonably) plugged the switch in the back of the case, you will need to adjust Windows audio settings (or whatever system you are working on).

I didn't notice any audio malformation: microphone mantains its audio quality and both speakers and headset give me a clean sound.

I only wish I've bought this switch before.

Neo 48 CD / DVD Carry Wallet
Neo 48 CD / DVD Carry Wallet
Offered by Camelion Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD/DVD Case!, 22 July 2011
This product does what it has to do: it keeps your CDs and DVDs organized. And it's so damn good!
Good quality materials and a pleasing design make this case an excellent choice, especially for its price.

The CD holders are well made too, very resistant.

Definitely happy about it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 20 July 2011
This card works as expected on the devices I've tested it on (Samsung SGH-i780 and ASUS Eee Pad Transformer).
The price is very attractive. Approved.

Corsair CSSD-F60GB2-BRKT-A Force Series 60GB Solid State Hard Drive  - Read 280MB/s, Write 270MB/s
Corsair CSSD-F60GB2-BRKT-A Force Series 60GB Solid State Hard Drive - Read 280MB/s, Write 270MB/s

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Windows gives me 7.2!, 11 July 2011
I was tired of seeing "Disk speed" (I don't know the proper English form because I've got Windows in italian, but I'm sure you will understand what I mean) = 5.9. This is just rubbish, given the other scores of my machine.
So I made the big step and I bought this SSD.
Mounting it wasn't as easy as I thought. The adaptor itself was fine for the drive, but my case (CM Gladiator 600) as a strange method and the pieces weren't fitting the holes in the adaptor. No problem: you take a screwdriver, you take the pieces, and you drill in them in order to fit.
Windows 7 installation took 9 minutes.

What else could I say? Nothing. Windows (or any other sistem you have) will definitely thank you.

Page: 1 | 2