Profile for EEEE > Reviews

Transcend 32GB JetFlash 600 Endurance USB Drive
Transcend 32GB JetFlash 600 Endurance USB Drive
Price: 18.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Mar 2014
Good fast flash drive. Fast enough to be able to plug into back of tv and record programs. Has not failed yet. Only thing I don't like is that the protective cap can easily be lost as there is nowhere to put it when removed.

White Digital LCD Electronic Kitchen or Postage Weighing Scales 7KG - 7000g or 248oz By Macallen TM
Offered by Macallen Importers
Price: 7.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 26 Mar 2014
I don't think these scales are very accurate and went back to my old mechanical ones. I suppose the saying is true "you get what you pay for" and these are cheap.

Womens/Ladies Beige Faux Fur Lined Bottee Slippers - Beige - UK 7
Womens/Ladies Beige Faux Fur Lined Bottee Slippers - Beige - UK 7
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes
Price: 10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 16 Mar 2014
I bought a pair of these over a year ago and they were great, but unfortunately have now worn out so I thought I would get another pair. On receipt of the new pair, on trying them on, I found an uncomfortable lump in the left slipper sole. They were unwearable. Although disappointing, the seller was very good and I received a full refund straight away. Unfortunately the experience has made me a bit dubious about ordering another replacement.

If I was reviewing my old pair I would have given them a 4 because they were good value for the price.

Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Folding 2 Door Crate with Non-Chew Metal Tray Small 24-inch Silver
Price: 22.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Mar 2014
Use this in my car to contain my Staffy. It's strong and because it has a metal tray there is no part that can be destroyed. The size is ideal for a small Staffy in the car, as if there was an accident it would not allow him to be thrown about. There is however enough room for him to lay down and be comfortable. The cage also has to be secured to the car so that it can't move either. It would be too small for use in the house, or for long periods with this size of dog.

OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler
OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 1 Mar 2014
I do love this peeler. It has a nice handle grip and is very sharp. The slices removed are nice and thin so there is not much wastage. Easy to use if you like this type of design with very little effort. I rarely give a five star rating, but in this case I think it's deserved.

FPUK 5 metre 3.5mm Jack Headphone/Mic EXTENSION Cable Lead
FPUK 5 metre 3.5mm Jack Headphone/Mic EXTENSION Cable Lead
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd
Price: 1.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Mar 2014
Does what it says on the tin. There is no interference, or crackle and good sound reproduction through my headphones.

Brain Games For Dogs: Fun ways to build a strong bond with your dog and provide it with vital mental stimulation
by Claire Arrowsmith
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Mar 2014
Lots of good ideas for having fun and teaching your dog new tricks. I also like the pictures showing each step toward producing the end result. Overall a good buy for the novice dog owner who just wants to have fun with their pet.

Kong Wobbler
Kong Wobbler
Price: 10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kong Wobbler (Misc.)
This is not indestructible as my Staffy managed to scrape shreds of plastic off on the first use. I dare not use it because he swallows everything and hard plastic pieces would be bad for him. On the plus side I am sure this would be good for dogs with a softer mouth.

Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag
Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag
Price: 5.45

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 1 Mar 2014
I wear this every day and find it easy to use. There are some things that could be better i.e. the fabric at the top eventually becomes warn and after developing holes it allows the inside snap shut bar to turn so that the hinged edges are not at the side (you can easily manoeuver it back in place). If you were domestically minded you could sew it back up, but I just bought a new one. The webbing at the front is too stretchy and allows things like poo bags to fall out. On the plus side the snap shut mechanism keeps the treats in place and the inside bag can be removed and washed. The belt is generous and can be adjusted to any size. Overall I find it easy and comfortable to use as purely a treat bag.The original lasted for over a year with every day use and is still useable, but a bit thread bare. I have kept it in case I need it in an emergency.

ROLLER BLIND FITTINGS & REPAIR KIT - INCLUDES FREE SAFETY CHAIN. FITS A 25MM (1") BLIND TUBE

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 1 Mar 2014
These are the exact fittings required and came as described (accurate to the picture). I bought because one of my own fittings broke and as the blind was in good order I didn't want to throw it away. They are only plastic and will eventually break again so I have bought a spare.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6