Profile for EEEE > Reviews

Content by EEEE

EEEE

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
CORDURA SOFT WARM DOG/PUPPY/PET BED LUXURY/COMFY FULLY WASHABLE COVER (BLACK & RED PIPING, XL)
Offered by ProWheels

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Nov 2014
This bed is well made, soft and can be easily cleaned. Quite expensive to buy, but in my opinion well worth the money. I've bought loads of dog beds over the years and this is definitely the best one yet. I would rarely give anything 5, but in this case I think it's a justifiable score as I've seen nothing better.

SEGA Mega Drive: Ultimate Collection (PS3)
SEGA Mega Drive: Ultimate Collection (PS3)
Offered by 101Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 22 Sep 2014
Unfortunately I listened to the reviews on this. If you want nostalgia and pretty antiquated/grotty games then this is for you. The graphics are awful and the games have not been sized for modern viewing. May sound like a bargain with all the games, but I wouldn't have bought if I could have tried first.

Wayzon RED Vehical Travel iN Car Charger Adapter In Bullet Shape With Flat 2.0 Micro USB Sync Data Cable Lead Suitable For Sony Xperia Z HSPA+ / Z LTE / ZL / L / SP
Offered by Wayzon

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 22 Sep 2014
The adapter itself seems quite well made, reasonably strong and light to use. It comes with a flat USB data cable which works very well, although I would say if handled roughly I don't think it would last long. All in all it does a good job charging my mobile and transferring data to my computer. I consider it a reasonable buy.

Hunter Krazy Scull 46262 Norwegian-Style Dog Harness Flower Size M
Hunter Krazy Scull 46262 Norwegian-Style Dog Harness Flower Size M

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 22 Sep 2014
Lovely and soft and the fit is not bad for my small Staffy. However, having a dog that pulls like mad and can even stretch leather, I think he will soon stretch this material.

Trixie 32054 Dog Activity Training Vest L Brown
Trixie 32054 Dog Activity Training Vest L Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 21 Sep 2014
Lots of pockets to use, but it would have been nice for the big one on the right to be lined. Experience tells me that if I put treats in it, any oil/moisture will soak through into my clothes. Also the inside pockets are made of a light mesh which I don't think will last long. The coat is also not waterproof which would have been helpful and it is quite heavy. All in all I like the amount of pockets and the rings to hang your clicker/whistle on, but I do think improvements could be made as mentioned above.

Trixie Julius-K9 Powerharness, Size Mini, M, Chest 51 - 67 cm, Black
Trixie Julius-K9 Powerharness, Size Mini, M, Chest 51 - 67 cm, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 21 Sep 2014
Not well made, flimsy and cheap looking. Quite hard and I think would soon make my dog sore. Not worth the price charged. Would not recommend.

Kong Air Dog Squeaker Tennis Balls Large 2pk
Kong Air Dog Squeaker Tennis Balls Large 2pk

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Strong, 15 Sep 2014
I use lots of these balls for training because my Staffy loves the squeaky noise. But beware if you expect these to last. The squeaker either falls out or goes inside the ball after about an hour of play (as this is with me taking it away as soon as he has fetched it). Also if I left it with him it would be in shreds within minutes and there is always the possibility of him swallowing the squeaker. If you have a soft mouthed dog they may last longer. At the moment I use them because I can't find anything better.

Gabor Womens Grove Boots 96.644.57 Black Leather 7 UK, 40 EU
Gabor Womens Grove Boots 96.644.57 Black Leather 7 UK, 40 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: Gabor Womens Grove Boots (Shoes)
Nice pair of soft leather boots. They look well made and they are comfortable, but the proof will be in how well they wear. So far I'm pleased. Will update if I have cause to change my mind.

A Guide Dog for the Thick
A Guide Dog for the Thick
by Terry Doe

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 13 Sep 2014
I did not know the author, or that he writes for a dog magazine, so it took me a while to get into this book. However, after a couple of chapters I could really relate to this dog and his master and found the book an enjoyable and amusing read.

Dialogues with My Dog
Dialogues with My Dog
by Sara Coward

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Dialogues with My Dog (Paperback)
I like the sentiment in this book, but I don't like the style of writing. The author has tried to emulate what so many others have tried to do, focusing on imagined quotes from the dog itself. I think she fails in this because the narration comes across as very mushy and child like. It was disappointing and didn't convince me that I was reading the dogs thoughts.
One example of a book that achieves this brilliantly is Busters Diary's by Roy Hattersley. It shows a true understanding of dog and is an amusing and delightful read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8