Profile for TR1CKY > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
T&G Coasters in Hevea with Leather Tie, Set of 4 Size W100 x D100 x H8mm
T&G Coasters in Hevea with Leather Tie, Set of 4 Size W100 x D100 x H8mm

5.0 out of 5 stars dont coaster very much, 31 Aug 2011
Lovely, REAL solid wood coasters with a good clean finish. They look great and for the price well worth it. I have purchased many other T & G products and i must admit they havent let me down yet as they are all great quality and good value for money.

12 x GUITAR PICKS PLECTRUMS with skull & monster print - LIGHT .46MM
12 x GUITAR PICKS PLECTRUMS with skull & monster print - LIGHT .46MM

5.0 out of 5 stars picks ahoy!, 31 Aug 2011
picks, picks every where and good quality picks they are. Good flexture, a nice edge to give you a clean crisp pluck with a firm well rounded tail to scrape away at those long metal slides. so if like me you are always putting down your picks and loosing them, then with this tidy bundle and at this price who cares.. Goooooood stuff Matey.

Numatic (Henry) Main Combination Floor Tool (270mm)
Numatic (Henry) Main Combination Floor Tool (270mm)
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars this product SUCKS!, 31 Aug 2011
Oh yes this product really does suck, it is a great fit, works extremely well and for the price its fantastico..

Rocket GSW-1 String Winder
Rocket GSW-1 String Winder

5.0 out of 5 stars wind me up scotty!!!!, 31 Aug 2011
This is a must have for ANY guitarist as it is a great product and works extremely well. For this sort of money you cant afford not to buy it because it is cheaper than a pint and just as satifying.... Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Henry Hoover bags (10 Pack)
Henry Hoover bags (10 Pack)
Offered by Spares4Appliances

5.0 out of 5 stars not rubbish, 15 Aug 2011
I opened up my henry and replaced the bag, Ahh its so nice to put a smile on his little face. I am sure he cant wait for his next one. Oh yes and the product is good quality too.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap at half the price (litterally), 15 Aug 2011
I was a bit dubvious about buying compatible products for my toothbrush however this product leaves my teeth feeling great and my wallet felt the benefit tooo... Smiling all the way to the pub

4.0 out of 5 stars assembley made easy, 15 Aug 2011
good, concise, easy to follow instructions and can be easily assembled by 1 person. A little bit fiddley however it only took me 35 minutes.

D'Addario EXL120 Super Light Nickel Electric Guitar Strings 5-Pack with free Planet Waves SOS Strobe Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars cooool, 15 Aug 2011
what can i say d'addario stings are definately my favourite and at this price i dont mind breaking them... As for the planet waves SOS strobe tuner i think this is a great piece of kit and soooo easy / quick to use. I LIKE IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars assembly, 15 Aug 2011

10 PAIRS OF SOFT, COMFORTABLE & SECURE CLEAR PLASTIC EARRING BACKS. HIGH QUALITY. LOW PRICES.
Offered by pewterhooter

5.0 out of 5 stars cheeeeeap, 14 Aug 2011
I am always losing the backs off my ear rings, these seem to fit all of them and at this price amazing

Page: 1 | 2