Profile for Sophie Mc Kernans > Reviews

Content by Sophie Mc Kernans

Sophie Mc Kernans

HP 300 - Print cartridge - 1 x black and 1 x yellow, cyan, magenta - 200 pages
HP 300 - Print cartridge - 1 x black and 1 x yellow, cyan, magenta - 200 pages

3.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THESE CARTRIDGE (HP 300) ONLY STARTER CARTRIDGES GO FOR THE XL'S, 20 April 2012
When HP sell you a new printer (D1660) they only give you starter cartridges with it which hold a very small amount of ink in them Hp 300 black 4ml and the Hp 300 6ml colour cartridges. I was using about 3 black and 2 colours cartridge per month and it was costing me a small fortune. I later found out that Hp do a higher yield versions of the 300 cartridges which cost only a few pounds more but hold far more ink in them than the starter cartridges which I was using before. What you need is a HP 300XL on the black which hold 12mls of ink rather than the 4mls of ink that is in the 300 starter black cartridge and for the colour you should be using the HP 300XL colour cartridge which holds 11mls of ink rather than the 6ml HP choose to put in the starter. I can even go one better, I now use a company called advantage online who stock the Hp originals plus do a British premium compatible 300XL bk and 300XL colour cartridges which hold 18mls black and 18mls colour. I have used them a couple of times so far and have been quite impressed. I hope you don't fall into the Hp trap of selling a very good printer (Deskjet D1660) at a very cheap price and then trying to charge you load of money for starter cartridges.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2012 11:36 AM BST

Own The Night
Own The Night
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this album from the first time I heard it !!, 19 April 2012
This review is from: Own The Night (Audio CD)
Wow what an album the second one was great but this one is so emotional that l just keep listening to it. I have ordered their first album as l didn't know that this was their third album.
For all those lady antebellum fans who loved the previous album this album is something else. stand out songs being Just A Kiss, Friday Night and When You Were Mine, lady antebellum are back and i recommend this album to anyone with a love of country music.

HP 300 - Black Ink Cartridge (CC640EE)
HP 300 - Black Ink Cartridge (CC640EE)

3.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THESE CARTRIDGE (HP 300) ONLY STARTER CARTRIDGES GO FOR THE XL'S, 14 Mar 2012
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2014 9:00 PM BST

Russell Hobbs 18508 Desire Hand Blender
Russell Hobbs 18508 Desire Hand Blender

4.0 out of 5 stars Russell Hobbs 18508 Desire Hand Blender...., 10 Mar 2012
This blender performs well and I like the bold colours, black and red which are unusual and striking. I would say it was excellent if it wasn't for the bad point see below.
Bad points:
I find it quite tricky to release the blender from the motor but hope to learn the knack soon. But this is a design point that should have been noticed and altered. The two release buttons that have to be pressed at the same time are too small and so difficult to press in hard enough.