Profile for Ms. Lynda S. Pace > Reviews

Content by Ms. Lynda S. Pace

Ms. Lynda S. Pace "Serendipity" (Sheffield)

Page: 1 | 2
A Wicked Deed: 5: The Fifth Chronicle of Matthew Bartholomew (Chronicles of Matthew Bartholomew)
by Susanna Gregory
Price: 7.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jan 2013
I am hooked on the Matthew Bartholomew books and until now I had been unable get book 5. I spotted a used copy on Amazon for 1p yes ONE PENCE plus p&p, not only was it in good condition when it arrived but it arrived the NEXT DAY. . I love new books the smooth paper, the smell, but I buy books from charity shops why not used from Amazon. I am an avid reader and spend a lot of money on books and kindle editions bargains are few and far between. This was a bargain

Speedy County Metal 16 - 19mm Crown Extendable Curtain Pole Set, Gilt, 170 - 300 Cm
Offered by Pilotfish Trading Ltd
Price: 20.95

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 4 Jan 2013
Moved into a new property chosse the curtain pole to match the existing fixtures and fittings of the room. The curtain pole is exactly as described, easy to fit, the only TINY negative is that delivery took slightly longer than expected, however, this could have been due to the order being placed at the beginning of December and getting caught up in Christmas post.

10 Epson Compatible Printer Ink for Epson Stylus SX230, SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX435W, SX440, SX445W, SX525WD, SX535WD, SX620FW and Epson Stylus Office B42WD, BX305F, BX305FW, BX305FW Plus, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX535WD, BX625FWD, BX635FWD, BX925FWD, BX935FWD, Printers, 4x T1291, 2x T1292, 2x T1293, 2x T1294 These Cartridges Holds 4x More Ink Than Other Compatibles High Capacity Ink Cartridges
Offered by First Call Inks
Price: 13.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not be misled. They DO NOT WORK, 28 Aug 2012
I bought the E-T1291 multi-pack with extra balck cartridges from Amazon because I thought I would save money, but it has ended up costing me money and time. These inks are NOT compatible with the SX235W. I installed the inks and got an error message. I have reinstalled them, with the same result. In the morning I'll ring First Call Inks to see if their customer service is as good as its purported to be.3 x T1295 Multipack Epson Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson BX525WD - ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH Printers SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX435W, SX445W, SX525WD, SX535WD, SX620FW Epson Stylus Office B42WD, BX305F, BX305FW, BX305FW Plus, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX535WD, ...
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2013 3:48 AM GMT

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 28 Aug 2012
I bought the Epson SX235W from Amazon in Dec 2011, it worked OK until I bought a laptop and tried to use the WI-FI, if I needed to print anything I would have to e-mail the document to my, desk top PC and print conventionally. Then came the moment the ink needed replacing what a nightmare, I bought the SX235 because it was supposedly economical with inks, admittedly after reading reviews I bought some cheap inks as the Epsom cartridges ran out quickly and still had ink in them but they needed replacing, these were incompatible with the printer so I bought Epson inks, but they too are incompatible as the screen says the printer needs inks when the cartridges have just been changed. Quite frankly I feel like throwing the printer out of the window. My last Epson you just had to click and it scanned/printed etc. This printer has done none of that without making a performance of the whole process, by the SX235W at you peril.Epson Stylus Sx235W All-In-One Printer with High Speed Wifi (Print, Copy and Scan)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clean fun, 25 Jan 2012
A birthday present. This encouraged a water phobic child into the bath and as he was having fun he forgot to be frightened.

Mora 164 Crook knife
Mora 164 Crook knife
Offered by Ronnie Sunshines
Price: 20.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't arrive, 25 Jan 2012
This review is from: Mora 164 Crook knife (Sports)
Ordered this knife as part of a Christmas present, partly because it had received favourable customer reviews. All I received was a text to say the product would not arrive, no explanation as to whether I could re-order at a later date NOTHING. At the time the product was being dispatched by the manufacturer. I'd taken a long time selecting items and I'd only chosen this because of seemingly good reviews. I only gave this one star because I was unable to post the review with NO STARS which is what it deserved as the manufacturer has a responsibility to at least say when the product will be available if it is going to continue to advertise it for sale,
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2013 2:37 PM BST

Six Centuries of English Poetry Tennyson to Chaucer
Six Centuries of English Poetry Tennyson to Chaucer
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on cover, 25 Jan 2012
Found some old favourites and was introduced to poetry I'd glossed over in the past. Published originally as a primer for schools at the end of the nineteenth century it has a no frills formate. However it does what it says on the tine (cover) All in all a good introduction to 600 years of poetry.

Bearpaw Women's Emma short 608W Boots
Bearpaw Women's Emma short 608W Boots
Offered by SheepskinShoes
Price: 63.95

2.0 out of 5 stars good boots shame about P&P, 11 Jan 2012
Bearpaw Women's Emma Short Fur Trimmed BootI went as far as ordering the boots, I'd read the reviews ordered a size larger was getting excited about receiving them then I noticed the price, 18.99 had been added for postage and packing so not a bargain after all and order cancelled. Shame, I really liked the boots but NOT at that price.

Mens Ladies WEDMORE Wellington Boots M136 Green UK11
Mens Ladies WEDMORE Wellington Boots M136 Green UK11
Offered by Footwear Sensation
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful wellies!, 19 Nov 2011
I bought these wellies for my husband. They are comfortable and the adjustable gusset at the top is a good idea as his calf swell, but also as it allows him to wear thick socks. They are waterproof and provide good grip on river banks. The only proviso (which is Identified by the suppliers) is to buy a size larger than you ordinarily would so you can wear thick socks underneath. I bought a pair last winter which my husband has never worn a) due to their being his normal size so he was only able to wear thin socks with them and b) weather improving. However that said they do exactly what it says on the box and they are good value for money.

Sony NWZE454R E Series 8GB Walkman MP3/Video with Clear Audio - Red
Sony NWZE454R E Series 8GB Walkman MP3/Video with Clear Audio - Red

3.0 out of 5 stars how can you hang it round your neck?, 20 Jun 2011
Does what it says but I only realised when it arrived that there isn't anything that will allow me to fix it to as belt or hang it round my neck, am I being thick???

Page: 1 | 2