Profile for Clockman > Reviews

Panasonic RP-WF950EB-S Wireless Headphones with Surround Sound- Silver
Panasonic RP-WF950EB-S Wireless Headphones with Surround Sound- Silver
Offered by BestChoice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value. Love em., 14 Jun. 2016
Just moved house and our TV and DMR rig is in the bedroom now. These cans are great for me to watch my recordings of F1 races without getting earache from my wife about the noise. She reads, I listen to the vroom-vroom in peace! Only negative is background hiss during quiet bits while I fast forward the adds and she talks to me but worth it for the majority of the time!.

EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR - 500W 80 Plus Power Supply (100-W1-0500-KR)
EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR - 500W 80 Plus Power Supply (100-W1-0500-KR)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value and nice and quiet., 14 Jun. 2016
Great product. After a prolonged period in storage and a house move, my pc would not spring to life. A fair bet it's the power supply and at this price worth a punt rather than a shop repair. Works great and very quiet. Far too many connections for my aged XP machine and one connector would need an extender to power the disc writer but since that is sick, I have a usb powered Samsung DVD drive as a substitute so no problem there.

Nozovent (Medium)
Nozovent (Medium)
Offered by united care

3.0 out of 5 stars No good if you are a mouth breather., 14 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Nozovent (Medium) (Personal Care)
Had one of these many years ago from Kleeneze and it did not work. I bought these two strictly based on the reviews and they do not work either. I found the £1.99 Kleeneze product at the back of a drawer today and they are identical. If you sleep with your mouth open, no amount of extra air through your nostrils is going to make any difference.

Medium Plastic Pigeon Spikes (150mm x 112mm x 1m)
Medium Plastic Pigeon Spikes (150mm x 112mm x 1m)
Offered by Anglia Farm Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jun. 2016
Great product. Wood pigeons poo elsewhere!

The Rope (A Spider Shepherd Short Story)
The Rope (A Spider Shepherd Short Story)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of the best Spider shorts., 14 Jun. 2016
Not one of his best Spider short stories. Slightly lame ending

Spitfire Pilot: A Personal Account of the Battle of Britain
Spitfire Pilot: A Personal Account of the Battle of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insight into that time in the skies over England., 14 Jun. 2016
Great read but heavily weighted on the very positive since it was written in 1942 for home consumption. Being born that year and growing up with everything still showing the devastation, I can relate to most of the sentiments expressed. I now live along the coast featured in his accounts and can visualize the dog-fights in the skies above me.

BT Broadband Extender Flex 500 Kit, Pass Through Powerline Adapters - Twin Pack
BT Broadband Extender Flex 500 Kit, Pass Through Powerline Adapters - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device but a wi-fi range extender is more versatile., 14 Jun. 2016
Great product to connect my pc in the "west wing" to the BT Hub 5.via an ethernet port on the top of each unit. However, what I should have bought was a Netgear or Belkin wi-fi range extender so my tablet and my wife's laptop can be used as well. Another Amazon purchase in the offing!

Koolpak Luxury Reusable Hot and Cold Pack
Koolpak Luxury Reusable Hot and Cold Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Dec. 2015
Bought this some time ago but it lay in a drawer until I strained a neck muscle. My physio.recommended a cold pack and this was brilliant.

Bosch IXO Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver with 3.6 V Battery, 1.3 Ah
Bosch IXO Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver with 3.6 V Battery, 1.3 Ah
Offered by go4products

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Dec. 2015
Bought this as a present for my son in law but since he was a bit of a prat at diy, I have ended up using it. Brilliant!

Rapesco Packaging Tape Dispenser - 960. Pistol Grip for use with 50mm & 66mm Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 Dec. 2015
Works well when you get the hang of using the blade feature.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3