Profile for boldonlad > Reviews

boldonlad

Panasonic Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner White 1900w
Panasonic Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner White 1900w

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 27 July 2012
Delivered to Spain for free! Arrived by courier within a week . Well packaged and easy to assemble. Used it several times now, perfect for a tiled floor with rugs. Moved from one to the other and immediately self adjusted for height. So far no adverse comment.

Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular
Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, 18 Oct 2011
I have been birdwatching for more than 40 years and my well used 25 year old Swift Audubon 8x42 binos finally gave up when the focus ring became detached. I regarded these as perfect binos as they were sharp and clear at all times despite having almost daily, certainly weekly, use over that time. I did a lot of research on ebay and amazon and intially thought I would go for a used pair of Swifts on ebay, but each one went for over £100 for a used pair. After reading the reports on the Olympus 8x40 dpsi binoculars I decided £38 for a pair to be couriered to my home in spain was a risk worth taking. I`m pleased I made that decision. They are as crisp and clear as my old Swifts, rugged yet lighter. I have replaced the neckstrap provided with a wider one for comfort. The binos come with a soft but useful bag.If you are similarly researching which binos to go for, don`t reject these because of the low price. I thoroughly recommend these Olympus 8x40`s.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2014 4:30 PM GMT