Profile for V. C. Rogers > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Morphy Richards 48415 Easy Blend - White
Morphy Richards 48415 Easy Blend - White

3.0 out of 5 stars happy for a few weeks, 10 Dec 2013
Bought this as a replacement for my Kenwood Blender as I dropped the jug.
I have been using it on average once a day to make smoothies (as in the item description).
I was really happy with it, until it started smelling, then smoking.
I'm returning this for a refund & will be buying another Kenwood.

Hoppa® 1 year warranty, 23" Lightweight hard wearing and light weight microfiber material wheeled shopping trolley (Black/pink dots)

5.0 out of 5 stars a present, 4 April 2013
I brought this for my elderly mother (82) she is over the moon with it. Loads of space, with pockets on the underside (facing pavement when puling) so no one can just dip their hand in if your purse is in it. Space for Mums walking stick or umbrella down the side too.

Freddie Mercury: This is the Real Life
Freddie Mercury: This is the Real Life
by David Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars not for the casual fan, 4 April 2013
This book is interesting, however, it is written from the perspective of people who knew Freddie. They tell where & how they met him & share some of their memories of him. If you are a casual fan & want to know more about Freddie & the band in general, this is not the book for you.

"Queen": These are the Days of Our Lives - The Essential "Queen" Biography
"Queen": These are the Days of Our Lives - The Essential "Queen" Biography
by Stephen Rider

5.0 out of 5 stars a welcome addition, 4 April 2013
Very pleased, but then I love Queen. This is another perspective on the band who have had such huge influence on music. A welcome addition to any Queen fans collection.

SanDisk SDCZ37-032G-B35 32 GB Cruzer Slice USB 2.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ37-032G-B35 32 GB Cruzer Slice USB 2.0 Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant value, 4 April 2013
Brilliant value, needed to clear my laptop, & this had loads of space for all my treasured pictures & more.

Sheer Heart Attack [2011 Remaster]
Sheer Heart Attack [2011 Remaster]

5.0 out of 5 stars replacing my vinyl, 4 April 2013
This was a replacement a vinyl copy I had for years. Sadly this disappeared never to be seen again. :( My collection is once again complete. Some brilliant music, some of their best, fantastic vocals, what more can I say about four men of such genius!!!

Casio G-Shock Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue - Digital Display and Black Resin Strap AWG-M100A-1AER

5.0 out of 5 stars face is darker, 4 April 2013
My son bought this with his first wages, & is more pleased than he thought he would be, the only comment other than being excited with it was that the face is not as bright blue as shown in the picture. Having said this, this makes it better looking.

Confidence AB MASTER Pro Series AB Trainer
Confidence AB MASTER Pro Series AB Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased., 4 April 2013
exactly what I wanted! even my teenaged sons use it. used regularly tones stomach well quick & easy to use.

Queen- The Complete Works
Queen- The Complete Works
by Georg Purvis

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 April 2013
Brilliant!!! This is a blow by blow list of all Queens music, not really a book for the casual reader, but a must for any die hard fan!

Melting Clock
Melting Clock
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars a present, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Melting Clock (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this as a present for a friend who adores clocks. she has been looking at Dali's clock for some time & was over the moon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3