Profile for Anjie > Reviews

Content by Anjie

Anjie

VEO Blue Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for The New iPad Air (iPad 5, 5th Generation released November 1st 2013) with Full Sleep Wake compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality case but magnetic open and close does not always work., 12 Dec 2013
I was initially disappointed by the time it took to receive this case, but the company acted swiftly and offered full compensation for the delay.

The case is good quality and nice and light which doesn't add too much bulk to the I pad.

The magnetic open and close function does not always wake the I pad up, but it can live with that.

War Brides
War Brides
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story poorly written, 20 May 2013
This review is from: War Brides (Kindle Edition)
What a shame that the book does not appear to have been proof read. An excellent story, well thought out but with an inexcusable number of grammatical errors. If I am to pay for a book I expect it to be well checked for errors. I doubt if I would read another book by this author for that reason. Had the grammar been correct it might even have got 5 stars.

Crafty Cans and Perplexing Plastic - The Ultimate Upcycling Companion: Learn to Upcycle Soda Cans and Plastic Packaging into beautiful Crafts! (Green Crafts Book 2)
Price: 1.92

1.0 out of 5 stars unable to read it. print permanently too small, 13 Feb 2012
I would love to be able to review the book because it looks as though it would be good. However, for some reason (and at least 3 of us say this), the normal way of enlarging print doesn't work, the print is so tiney I can't read it at all. so, for a free book, probably good value, but I can't tell you how good.