Profile for Yi-Hsuan Chang > Reviews

Content by Yi-Hsuan Chang

Yi-Hsuan Chang

Just As Blue (feat. Charlene Kaye)
Just As Blue (feat. Charlene Kaye)
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and relaxing music, 12 Sep 2013
Charlene Kaye is one of my favorite singer and song writer. Because of her, I noticed this song and The dirty birds. Just as Blue is so beautiful and cheerful that I can listen to it over and over again. I'm quite interested in the album and I think it's a good one for people to treasure.

Red Riding Hood [DVD] [2011]
Red Riding Hood [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Amanda Seyfried
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 7.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as I thought but it's okay, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Red Riding Hood [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I didn't expected the plot would go like this. It's just like another Twilight film, but they are still different. The shooting scenes are beautiful. About rest of the parts...just OK.

Silent Symphony
Silent Symphony
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good music written by a good song writer, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Silent Symphony (MP3 Download)
This album has a clear concept so that it impresses me with its style. It's gray, gentle and sophistic. Every song brings individual character but they match together well. Drew Sarich seems knows well how to create atmosphere by adding vocal harmony. And his arrangement of the instruments is skillful and thoughtful. I am wondering whether it has something to do with his experiences in musical performance. "Black Cathedral" and "Silent Symphony" are my favorite songs. I am quite satisfied by the album!

Notre Dame De Paris
Notre Dame De Paris
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 8.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A cherishable album, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Notre Dame De Paris (Audio CD)
I watched Notre Dame De Paris the Musical ten years ago and didn't buy the album until now. I still deeply love it and I decide to treasure it in the next decade. Notre Dame De Paris is so classic and incomparable. I like European musicals, but I can't find other pieces better than this. Listening to the album, I miss the original cast so much. Although Noa is not the cast of public performance, I like her voice so it's OK.

Rudolf - Affaire Mayerling / Cast Album Wien
Rudolf - Affaire Mayerling / Cast Album Wien
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best works of Frank Wildhorn, 1 Aug 2013
Actually, Rudolf - Affaire Mayerling is my favorite musical among Wildhorn's works. Rudolf - Affaire Mayerling as a music album, it is classic and dramatic. While as a musical, it is full of catchy and romantic melodies. The original cast is excellent! And the songs suite every main character. I can easily recall the main roles once hearing the themes. It is such a pity that "Kann ich einfach gehen" was excluded from the public performance of the musical. If I hadn't buy the CD, I wouldn't have known this beautiful song. Rudolf - Affaire Mayerling is a successful work.