Profile for Jon1 > Reviews

Bring Him Back
Bring Him Back
by Scott Mariani

3.0 out of 5 stars Another great story, but...., 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bring Him Back (Paperback)
I have difficulty putting any of Scott Mariani books down, however i was somewhat disappointed that this exciting Ben Hope story was so short and almost written in a hurry. There was so much more which could have been written in order to tempt the reader. The Ben Hope series is really exciting and please lets "hope" Scott puts pen to paper soon. I read this book in a few hours and am waiting for the next installment?

The Labyrinth of Osiris
The Labyrinth of Osiris
by Paul Sussman

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 16 Oct. 2013
I am half way through this book and i have to say it's a very good story line so far. Will look forward to finishing the book so that i can review further. This has to be the best of Paul Sussmans stories and what a great loss he is to the literary world.

Swordfish 1500XCD 15 Sheet Cross Cut Paper/Document Shredder ref: 45011
Swordfish 1500XCD 15 Sheet Cross Cut Paper/Document Shredder ref: 45011
Offered by Office Products Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and quiet, 16 Oct. 2013
Bought this cross shredder as a replacement for my previous one which was constantly seizing up. This shredder appears strong and unlike the previous model we keep it well lubricated. I noted that this is a stable machine and indeed it is. It doesn't need constant moving around in order to keep it level as my previous one did. All in all I would recommend this shredder.

The Deceit
The Deceit
by Tom Knox

3.0 out of 5 stars The story for me was at times difficult to follow, 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Deceit (Paperback)
Having read previous Tom Knox novels, the Deceit was a rather gory and a dark story with lots of twists and turns. Can't say i enjoyed it as much as his previous novels but it's an interesting and at times stomach churning story with the central characters playing such unusual roles. A recommended read.

Kingston 16GB SDHC Memory Card For Canon Powershot SX240 HS Digital Camera
Kingston 16GB SDHC Memory Card For Canon Powershot SX240 HS Digital Camera
Offered by DigiBits

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very fast and was able to snap away quickly, 1 Sept. 2013
I have used Kingston memory cards in the past and have never had any difficulties. I started to use my powershot Digital camera immediately with no problems at all. Recommended

Original Hewlett Packard C9361e colour ink cartridge for DeskJet 5440 , D4145 , D4155 , D4160 , D4163 , D4168 HP OfficeJet 6300 , 6310 , 6313 , 6315 · HP Photosmart 7850 , 7850xi , 7850v , 2575 , C3100 , 2575v , 2575xi , C3183 C3180 , C4180 , H
Offered by OfficeClearance/OUR-PRICE-20%-UK VAT INCL.

4.0 out of 5 stars As usual it does what it says on the box, 1 Sept. 2013
Have ordered this cartridge before and have never had any problems at all. This arrived quickly and well packaged. My printer seems to like the original cartridges best. Not particularly cheap but my printer does seem to know when i am installing original ink!

Toshiba 22D1333B 22-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV with Built-In DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to operate, 1 Sept. 2013
Arrived on time, very well packaged, and the guidance regarding set up was easy to follow. Now operating really well and the channel change/remote control is also easy to use. Would recommend.

Rj's Natural Soft Eating Licorice 300 g (Pack of 4)
Rj's Natural Soft Eating Licorice 300 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore Soft Eating Licorice, 29 July 2013
Can't get enough of this stuff, and RJ's is by far the best yet. Am i being greedy getting through a bag each week. I think I'm addicted to it and I'm just glad it comes in large bags. Would recommend this to anybody.

Front Row Original Rugby Shirt SIZE XXL COLOUR Bottle
Front Row Original Rugby Shirt SIZE XXL COLOUR Bottle

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Rugby Shirt - but watch the sizing, 29 July 2013
A lovely well made Rugby Shirt, delighted with the colour. I would encourage all would be purchasers to be aware of the sizes. I normally take a xxl size which is a good fit for me. This is a little big even for me, and a xl would be too small. A good buy though.

The Armada Legacy (Ben Hope, Book 8)
The Armada Legacy (Ben Hope, Book 8)
by Scott Mariani

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough of these Ben Hope stories, 29 July 2013
Scott Mariani has in my view cornered the market with his Ben Hope stories. It could be argued that they are totally "over the top" Trouble is i haven't been able to put any one of these books down. I have just finished the latest - Ben Hope 8 "The Armada Legacy" and once again thought it was a great read. So what am i to do now. It appears Ben Hope is to settle down with his long term partner and return to his theology studies. Can't believe this will happen - come on Scott don't give up on us Ben Hope followers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6