Profile for Jon1 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
SKY+ HD Remote Control Back Battery Cover
SKY+ HD Remote Control Back Battery Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness for spare parts........., 21 Jun 2013
The remote battery cover on My SKY remote had become soft and started to peel off. Rather than purchase a new remote i decided to simply purchase this spare part, which has been great so far. Seems to be made of stronger stuff and so should last longer. As usual, ordered via Amazon and arrived very quickly.

Total Recall [DVD] [2012]
Total Recall [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Colin Farrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic action, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Total Recall [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Having seen other Colin Farrell movies and read some of the reviews on amazon, i just had to see this and boy am i glad i did. From beginning to end it was action packed and full of surprises. Will watch this again i'm sure.

Nimbus Mens New Hamilton Parka Jacket
Nimbus Mens New Hamilton Parka Jacket
Price: £91.69 - £93.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very warm jacket, 8 Feb 2013
Have been trying to find a replacement 3/4 jacket for some time. I had not heard of this company prior to ordering - as a previous reviewer had commented, and was hoping i had made the right decision. I needn't have worried, it arrived via amazon very quickly. It was extremely warm, but i had a problem with the sizing. My usual XL size was too tight so following Amazons returns process i returned the jacket to the company with a note and was very pleasantly surprised that all within a few days i had a larger size replacement delivered. Great service and i would recommend this jacket and the company. I would advise double checking the sizing though, all of my other jackets and coats are XL my new Nimbus Mens New Hamilton Parka Jacket is XXL.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2013 1:32 PM GMT

Sennheiser Hd 215 Closed Back Headphones With High Passive Noise Attenuation
Sennheiser Hd 215 Closed Back Headphones With High Passive Noise Attenuation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 2 Feb 2013
I purchased these headphones due to the "passing" of my previous set - old age and to many house moves. Delighted with the quality of the sound and it is pleasurable listening to my music again.

Calon Lân
Calon Lân

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Calon Lân (MP3 Download)
This group of young people are in my view sensational, and their rendition of Calon Lan is superb, only matched by their interperatation of the Coldplay number Paradise. This to me is the music which makes me feel that all is well with the world, and i really do admire the work of this choir. Not forgetting the support they have from their schools and colleges. May they continue to develop and enjoy the music they are clearly passionate about.

Canto Della Terra
Canto Della Terra

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Canto Della Terra (MP3 Download)
Can't help but dream about this, one of my favourites. There can be no doubt about the talent displayed by these two and may they continue to reach greater heights in their careers.

Together
Together

4.0 out of 5 stars For a duo so young, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Together (MP3 Download)
I was deeply moved by the skills of these two young people. Their singing was to me far superior to many older more experienced British singers. I would imagine that Jonathon and Charlotte will make more music together, and i wish them every success.

The Bourne Legacy [DVD]
The Bourne Legacy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Renner

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointing really, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Bourne Legacy [DVD] (DVD)
Can't say this was as exciting as i was expecting. I found it slow and also difficult not to compare it with the previous versions by Matt Damon which in my view were terrific. Trouble is i can't find much to say that's positive about this version. Maybe in time having watched it a couple more times it may alter my view.

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Best of George Michael
Ladies and Gentlemen: The Best of George Michael

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great singer, 29 Dec 2012
Always enjoyed George Michael' s voice and in my view he has always been one of the finest singers around. He can sing from the heart and has a great passion for his music. I love this CD and play it often, either as background music or music to sing to.

Original Tri-Colour Printer Ink Cartridge for HP Photosmart C4180
Original Tri-Colour Printer Ink Cartridge for HP Photosmart C4180
Offered by OfficeClearance/OUR-PRICE-20%-UK VAT INCL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistently good copies, 29 Dec 2012
I did use refillable cartridges some years ago, but due to bad experiences i reverted to original ink. These cartridges are ideal for my printer and having used this company before, i feel confident of good quality copies.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5