Profile for Hel Cal > Reviews

Content by Hel Cal

Hel Cal "New Mum" (Lincs, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Pukka Pad, Wave Project Book A4, Blueberry  Pack of 3
Pukka Pad, Wave Project Book A4, Blueberry Pack of 3
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd
Price: 10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!!, 15 Jan 2014
These Pukka Pads were so cheap. 3 arrived for the price that some people are selling for 1! Writing pads are great quality. The moving dividers are great idea to separate the pages :-)

Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi (White)
Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi (White)
Offered by ULike
Price: 198.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Nov 2013
We have a work ipad already so thought we might regret buying the mini version but we love it!! The smaller size is only noticed for positive reasons (lightweight and easier to hold for adults and children) because game play, safari and other app uses are not affected at all by the slightly smaller screen size. The 100 price difference was the deciding factor to choose the mini ipad for home use & for what we will use it, the money has been well saved :-)

SquareTrade 3-Year Warranty Plus Accident Protection (100-125 Items)
SquareTrade 3-Year Warranty Plus Accident Protection (100-125 Items)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, 31 Aug 2011
Excellent! Less than 24 hours after we purchased this insurance for our camera we had a phone call from customer services to ask if we were happy with the purchase, process and had any questions to ask - totally unexpected but an excellent touch! The lady who called couldn't have been more helpful or pleasant :-) The day after that a letter confirming the insurance arrived and after we sent the email of our receipt it was all complete.
If this excellent customer service would continue if we did have to make a claim I can't comment but it has been a positive start and also nice to know that if after 18 months we no longer wanted the policy we could get some of our money back.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars More than a rattle!, 24 Jun 2010
I came across this when looking for a similar toy on amazon but read the reviews and decided to give this one a go and I am pleased we did. It is bright, durable and fun. My 3 month old finds it easy to pick up and rattle because it is lightweight and the threads are perfect size for fitting (and staying) in small hands. It is also a perfect size and malleable enough for him to fit into his mouth so he can soothe his sore gums - much better and easier to use than the actual teethers we have bought. A good find and value for money.

BABY SEES SPOTS & DOTS
BABY SEES SPOTS & DOTS
by Chez Picthall
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars A your baby will enjoy!, 24 Jun 2010
At 7 weeks old I was keen to share a book with my baby and after research I came across this book. I was in disbelief at the reviews that said babies at 7 weeks old could enjoy a book but I gave it a shot and sure enough my baby joined the club! He was instantly mesmorised by all of the patterns and colours on each page and would spend quite a lot of time concentrating on each page. After only a week of sharing the book every day to my amazement my baby actually showed preferences to certain pages - he would kick his little legs and make noises of delight. Amazing but true! The price was also very reasonable because the book quality is very good. 7 weeks on and we are still enjoying the book and the little one is still showing delight at his favourite pages. We were so pleased that we purchased all of the others in the set (although this is still our fave!). Highly recommended!

Bumbo Floor Seat (Aqua)
Bumbo Floor Seat (Aqua)
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST have!, 24 Jun 2010
We were recommended this by so many of our friends and so we bought one when our little one was 3 months old. First impressions were good. It was solid, a nice green colour and lighter in weight than I predicted. Straight away he was automatically trying to lift up his head - he was successful in the Bumbo because of the posture it put him into. We used it for 5 minutes max once or twice a day for the first week and by the end of the second week he could hold his own head up for so much longer and now three weeks after use he can sit in it comfortably with his head up straight and strong. We have now added the table to it and he now enjoys sitting in it even more because he can play with his toys on the tray - especially the toys with the sucker bottoms. As my friends did to us, I am highly recommending that you add this to your essential baby buys because this is a must have!!

Bumbo Play Tray
Bumbo Play Tray
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea!, 24 Jun 2010
This review is from: Bumbo Play Tray (Baby Product)
We were recommended the Bumbo by a lot of friends with babies so when we went to purchase one we saw the table and thought we would give it a try. He is too small for a high chair so this is a perfect starter! After of week in his Bumbo my little boy (3.5 months) could hold his head quite steady so we thought we would introduce this table and we are so pleased we did. We put his toys on the little table and he is in a much better position to play and explore. I agree that you have to be vigilant when attaching to the Bumbo so little fingers don't get squashed and it is a little fiddly to put onto the Bumbo to start with but this improves with practise. An excellent purchase!

Lamaze Spin & Explore Garden Gym
Lamaze Spin & Explore Garden Gym
Price: 24.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for tummy time haters!, 24 Jun 2010
We are big Lamaze fans in our house and so we thought that we would give this product a try because our little boy HATES being on his tummy! We put him on this just before he was 3 months and it was the longest and happiest he had been on his tummy. He was a little too short to put his feet on the floor (and he is tall for his age) but he did try and move himself around using his hands. Now a month on and he enjoys the mat much more because his head control is much better and he can lift his head up to see the mat. The downside to the product was the size of the actual mat - a lot smaller than I expected and a little tricky to see all of the lovely things on it. However, thinking about the size of the other activity mats we have bought and their cost this mat was actually quite reasonable. Would recommend for babies who do and do not like tummy time.

Lamaze Gardenbug Foot Finder and Wrist Rattle Set
Lamaze Gardenbug Foot Finder and Wrist Rattle Set
Price: 7.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Footfinder & Rattles, 24 Jun 2010
Another bright and fun product from Lamaze. As soon as they were put on my little boy's hands and feet he was kicking and shaking. Even now, when they are put on he will start to move. The wrist rattles have lovely characters on that my little boy can't take his eyes and his mouth off!! The foot rattles are also good - it was a much better idea to put them onto little socks than on the bands. They do stay on his feet much longer if he has a pair of socks on underneath to grip the rattles onto his feet and then when they do fall off it is because of all of the kicking he has done :-). Would recommend!

Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly
Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Jun 2010
We ordered this to put on the pram/pushchair now my little one is more alert on trips out and we were not disappointed. From the second this product was introduced to my little boy he was mesmorised!! He spent 10 minutes staring and trying to touch all of the different parts and is still not bored now he is familiar with it - he finds different parts to touch and play with each time he sees it. Would highly recommend this toy. It is so colourful, very tactile and there is so much to look at and touch that your baby will never get bored.

Page: 1 | 2