Profile for Paul Gough > Reviews

Paul Gough

OCR AS Biology Student Book and Exam Cafe CD-ROM
OCR AS Biology Student Book and Exam Cafe CD-ROM
by Frank Sochacki

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant recommended for all AS level students!, 4 Feb. 2015
Brilliant purchase for my daughter to do her AS level Biology. Will be buying the A level one next year.

OCR AS Chemistry A Student Book and Exam Cafe CD-ROM (OCR A Level Chemistry A)
OCR AS Chemistry A Student Book and Exam Cafe CD-ROM (OCR A Level Chemistry A)
by Mr Dave Gent

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase!, 4 Feb. 2015
Brilliant purchase for my daughter to do her AS level with will be purchasing the A level one next year! Pity they din't do a combined one for AS and A level.

Blephacura 70ml solution
Blephacura 70ml solution
Offered by Blue Herbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Always does the job with my daughter's blepharitis. A ..., 4 Feb. 2015
Always does the job with my daughter's blepharitis. A bit expensive but worth it as it is reliable and effective.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars 49 but I was still disappointed and it has nade me realise that I should ..., 4 Feb. 2015
Item is not what I thought!
I ordrered this item on 1/2/25 and I was a bit sceptical as I wanted a device that would allow me to play my iphone 5 and 6 in a dock we had when we had iphone 4s. The write up didn't specify what product did but I thought well for the money does it matter? Then it arrived with a note in saying only suitable for charging or syncing! I tried it anyway and low and behold no audio function! I know it only cost £2.49 but I was still disappointed and it has nade me realise that I should stick with reliable apple products from now on. The original write up has now been changed to say only suitable to charge or sync. I do feel cheated but I suppose I have a back up for charging now! Won't buy from this supplier again!
and I thought oh well for the price it doesn't matter. Then

No Holding Back
No Holding Back

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: No Holding Back (Kindle Edition)
This is a really lovely honest book and I really enjoyed it. I have always liked Amanda Holden and this book made me really admire her. I recommend this book.

Life on a Plate: The Autobiography
Life on a Plate: The Autobiography

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 12 Feb. 2013
A very good read, I liked how all the chapters were entitled after food or dishes. They all sounded delicious and were very apt for the contents of the chapter. The end left me wanting more.

Is It Just Me? Free First Chapter
Is It Just Me? Free First Chapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 24 Jan. 2013
A good first chapter wets your appetite fir mire of the book. I really like how Miranda tells her story as if she us talking to you and this makes you feel she is just talking to you! Very funny and genuine I would recommend it to anyone.

Camp David
Camp David

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Camp David (Kindle Edition)
Funny and honest but a little depressing in places. I would give it three stars and recommend comedy fans to read it. David is lovely though he comes across as really warm and genuine.