Profile for Mark > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
JJC FC-26b Flash Diffuser for Canon Speedlite 430EX, 430EX II - White
JJC FC-26b Flash Diffuser for Canon Speedlite 430EX, 430EX II - White

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for the 430 ex ii, 10 Jan. 2015
This doesn't fit a 430 ex ii properly.

Silicone Bike Bicycle Rear Wheel LED Flash Light Red By Buyincoins
Silicone Bike Bicycle Rear Wheel LED Flash Light Red By Buyincoins
Offered by SupplyEU

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Jan. 2015
Not very bright but ok in pitch black.

Neewer® NW680/TT680 Speedlite Flash E TTL Camera Flash *High-Speed Sync* for Canon 5D MARK 2 6D 7D 70D 60D 50DT3I T2I and other CANON DSLR Cameras
Offered by Happy Sales UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Jan. 2015
Really sucks up battery power and very intermittent when using with triggers. I would not buy again.

RealFoodSource Hemp Pro Max 72% Protein Powder (White, Natural) (250g)
RealFoodSource Hemp Pro Max 72% Protein Powder (White, Natural) (250g)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not amazing to taste but great in cereal or with another ..., 10 Jan. 2015
Decent protein powder. Not amazing to taste but great in cereal or with another protein shake.

The Sword In The Stone [DVD] [1963]
The Sword In The Stone [DVD] [1963]
Dvd ~ Wolfgang Reitherman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jan. 2015
Excellent product, slightly slow delivery but not too much of a problem.

Mud & Water Resistant Phone Carry Case With Bicycle Swivel Bracket Mount Kit For Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 I8160, Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 S6500 (S6500D), Wave M II S8530 & Wave M 725 S7250
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit for the money, 16 Jun. 2014
This is pretty good for the cash and the only negative is that you have to use the 'white plastic foam square' it comes with and the designated, supplied, black foam pieces to have the mobile phone close to the see through cover as it is very big inside and without it would flop about everywhere. It's sturdy and touch screen also .

Adults Multipocket Fishing Vest Black Xl
Adults Multipocket Fishing Vest Black Xl
Offered by Dallas Wear Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK but not great!, 5 Jun. 2014
I purchased the vest in XL. I am a size 42" chest, 34" waist and 6ft 1" height. The vest is going to be used for camera equipment and will be put over a jacket, jumper or shirt. I tried XL on and it is way too big for me. The shoulder material goes way over my shoulders and the waist is huge. I had to return the product and exchange it for a large which is much better!

The material is heavy and I really hope it never rains when i'm wearing the vest as it's not waterproof and will absorb everything. :(

The pockets have zips and velcro and they are ok but not great as they are not very deep and things will get lost i'm sure. I am happy to spend £20 on this product but no more. I actually spent about £40 as they sent two vests (extra charge) and I had to pay for return which was £10. Low score for this!!!

Communication with customer services is good and I am happy with this, but delivery is slow and another reason why I rated this item 3/5.

Grangers Fabsil Waterproofing Spray - 400ml
Grangers Fabsil Waterproofing Spray - 400ml
Offered by Motorhome Accessories Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab this Sil!, 29 May 2014
I have used this on various things including shoes, coats, hats, my cat and it works every time (cat is a joke btw) It helps to stop the moisture build up and let's the water drip off the products rather than soaking in. Not AMAZING but good for short journeys when it's raining.

10 litre watering can in red
10 litre watering can in red
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars I love to water my bush!, 29 May 2014
Great big can! I can water my plants and grass now which is amazing because of all the sun we're having, not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fashion 80s Retro Style Designer Mirror Aviator Sunglasses UV400 Lens Unisex (Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like chicken tonight!, 29 May 2014
Starsky and Hutch eat your hearts out! Great glasses for fancy dress. I am the sinner of sins and I condemn thee!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6