Profile for Frenchy > Reviews

Content by Frenchy

Frenchy

Sugarflair Spectral Concentrated Paste Colour - Tangerine / Apricot
Sugarflair Spectral Concentrated Paste Colour - Tangerine / Apricot
Offered by The Baker Shop.
Price: 2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb vibrant colour, 29 Oct 2013
I'd heard good things about the Sugarflair range and I certainly was not disappointed with the Tangerine one. The colour is extremely vibrant but doesn't smell or taste nasty.
I highly recommend this range/colour and I'll certainly be adding more to my collection :o)

Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It Cake Decorating Brush, Set of 5
Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It Cake Decorating Brush, Set of 5
Price: 3.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best..., 21 Aug 2013
I bought these brushes after requiring some for paining sugarcraft items.
These brushes are quite cheap, rough and shed a lot of bristles. A couple of them even cracked after being washed for the first time. I'm somewhat surprised as the other items from "Sweetly Does it" have been fine but these are clearly the exception to the rule. Only purchase if you want the cheapest of brushes on the market for food stuffs.

Sugarcrft Drying Foam
Sugarcrft Drying Foam
Offered by Its Just A Box 2011
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for the job., 21 Aug 2013
I purchased this for drying my sugarpaste flowers and butterflies etc. It does what it says on the tin, its the perefect size, shape and depth for what I require it for. The fact that you're able to wash off any food colouring with ease is great too.

Ready-to-use Metallic Pearlescent Cerise 100% Edible Food Paint for Cake and Icing Decoration
Offered by The Baker Shop.
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 Aug 2013
This edible paint is just awesome. It's easy to use and apply to both sugarpaste and fondant. It goes a long way too so you won't ever use a lot and if you need to lighten it slightly then add a small amount of water.
I cannot wait to try the other colours out.

OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER PLUS H1 halogen headlamp bulb  64150NBP-HCB 90% more light 20% whiter light in double box
OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER PLUS H1 halogen headlamp bulb 64150NBP-HCB 90% more light 20% whiter light in double box
Price: 16.88

5.0 out of 5 stars A massive improvement!, 17 Mar 2013
I used to have these in my previous car after a recommendation from a friend so I knew how good they were before I purchased them this time round.
The headlights of my car are well known for having poor quality bulbs so when I upgraded to a new model I knew an upgrade to the Night Breaker Plus' were a necessity. I certainly wasn't disappointed at all.
I'd highly recommend these bulbs - well worth the money :o)

Stop Snoring Mouthpiece by SleepPro, NHS Approved And Recommended- 98% Success Rate Since 1998
Offered by SleepPro
Price: 29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 17 Mar 2013
I bought this Stop Snoring Mouth Piece because it appeared to be the best on the market and after much searching of the web for comparable items I decided to purchase it. I wish I'd not bothered!

It took several attempts at molding it as it just wouldn't soften enough.
Whilst it may stop snoring, and in my case it did for the time I wore it, I found it to be extremely uncomfortable, in fact it was painful wearing it.
I used the mouth piece for around three weeks before giving up on it. I would wake up after only a couple of hours with extremely sore teeth and gums - literally throbbing. Hoping that persisting with it and attempting to remold it would get me through the pain.... well it didn't I'm afraid

I strongly suggest anyone who wants a stop snoring aid to not bother wasting your money on this product. Visit your GP and find out why you're storing instead - I did!

Uglydoll Jrumpy Clip On Ugly Soft Toy
Uglydoll Jrumpy Clip On Ugly Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars wicked little dude, 3 Oct 2012
This little guy is cool. I love the Ugly Doll range, they've got funny little characteristics. This one hangs from the rear of my car and often other motorists comment on how cool he is ;o)

Logitech M100 Mouse with Cable - White
Logitech M100 Mouse with Cable - White
Offered by AVIDES
Price: 12.35

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i was after, 19 April 2012
Good quality mouse. I replaced my old Logitech with this one and haven't been disappointed, it's a nice shape with longer buttons which works well for smaller hands.