Profile for Bold Queen > Reviews

Content by Bold Queen

Bold Queen (Hertfordshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Raise Your Vibration: 111 Practices to Increase Your Spiritual Connection
Raise Your Vibration: 111 Practices to Increase Your Spiritual Connection
by Kyle Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended book, 11 April 2016
This is one of the best books published in the Mind, Body, Spirit genre of 2016 There are 111 lessons to read in the book which you can read one per day or dip in or out of. I met Kyle last year at a seminar and he is the real deal, authentic and lives and breathes everything he writes. Highly recommended reading for all spiritual seekers and those who want to raise their vibration.

[Upgraded Version] VicTsing Bluetooth MP3 Player FM Transmitter Hands-free Car Kit Charger for iPhone SE 6s 6s Plus iPhone 6 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 Edage S7 S7 Edage, iPad, etc - Silver
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little device, 7 Feb. 2016
A nifty little device this is. I've had a FM transmitter before and I love how great the sound quality is compared with my last one. There's no wire you just push it into the cigarette light and choose the frequency, turn the Bluetooth on your phone on, and off you go! I'm very delighted and was very reasonably priced too!

The Power of I AM and the Law of Attraction
The Power of I AM and the Law of Attraction
by R. J. Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness, 6 Feb. 2016
You're probably like me, have got lots of LOA books already. This is incredible! One of my favourites. Using I am affirmations is one of the most important things you can do to improve your manifesting skills, this explains all about them and why.

U-Office Glass and Gloss White Computer Office Desk Workstation
U-Office Glass and Gloss White Computer Office Desk Workstation
Offered by LUXURY EXPRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Supplier responds quickly to any issues, 16 April 2015
Unfortunately there was a black scratch on the glass top, so I promptly emailed the supplier and without question a new glass top is on its way to me. The desk is beautiful, so pleased with it and the supplier. Looks gorgeous in my new home office.

Transform Your Beliefs, Transform Your Life: EFT Tapping Using Matrix Reimprinting
by Karl Dawson

5.0 out of 5 stars A comprehensive guide to an excellent EFT technique, 6 Sept. 2014
I loved this book! This book is a great follow-up to the first Matrix Reimprinting book. This is a fantastic read whether you are new to the Matrix Reimprinting technique or not. The book is easy to read and gives step by step guidance on how to do the technique with clients and interesting case studies to read. This book gives a comprehensive guide for all qualified Matrix Reimprinting practitioners and is essential reading.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2014 3:42 PM BST

How I Made Over $1 Million Using The Law of Attraction: The Last Law of Attraction, How-To, Or Self-Help Book You Will Ever Need To Read (Law of Attraction Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 3 Jan. 2014
I love this book, it's simply written cuts out the unnecessary bumf you don't need to know in other LOA books, and gets to the nitty gritty of what works following some simple steps.

Source Naturals Magnesium Malate, 1250Mg, 180 Tablets
Source Naturals Magnesium Malate, 1250Mg, 180 Tablets
Offered by TOP-SECRET-NUTRITION

5.0 out of 5 stars Fibromyalgia, 4 July 2012
Bought this on the strength of the reviews on the amazon.com website. It really does lessen fibromyalgia pains and fatigue, an amazing supplement, taking 3 tabs a day.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2014 7:23 PM BST

Laura Biagotti Roma Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 25ml
Laura Biagotti Roma Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 25ml

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite, 4 Jan. 2012
I love this perfume, I was bought it on my 18th birthday by my brother - I'm 38 now. I haven't seen it in the shops for years. Beautifully light, feminine and not over-powering. And all of my ex-boyfriends loved it ;)

Songs From The Last Century
Songs From The Last Century
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 24 Oct. 2011
I bought this CD recently to prepare myself for when I see George at the Royal Albert Hall, Symphonica tour next week. Even though I have been a fan since the Wham days, I don't think I would have appreciated it when it came out a few years ago. And now this CD is probably one of my favourites of George's. There are some really beautiful tracks and amongst my favourites on this album are "I remember you", "Miss Sarajevo", "Brother can you spare a dime" and "Secret Love". He sings them to perfection and I have not stopped listening to them since. You won't be disappointed with this album!!

Gibsons - Mike Jupp - I Love Gardening - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Gibsons - Mike Jupp - I Love Gardening - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of enjoyment, 12 May 2010
I bought this jigsaw on the spur of the moment in a Hobby shop, and I'm glad that I did. I was attracted because I love gardening and thought it looked fun to do, I was looking for something that I could do in my spare time especially when it is raining. It is an excellent quality jigsaw and took me about a week to do, with a few hours here and there spent on it. I like the style of the jigsaw as it is humourous and has plenty of things going on in the jigsaw to laugh about and look at. I felt a great sense of achievement when I completed it - especially towards the end with all the green pieces left which made it challenging. I was sad too, as I had enjoyed it that much and not wanting it to end in a way. Silly I know, but I have just ordered my second one in this series - I love Farmyard to keep me happy. I can see myself ordering many more!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3