Profile for D. Moore > Reviews

Content by D. Moore

D. Moore (England)

Eyelevel Amber Polarised Women's Sunglasses Brown One Size
Eyelevel Amber Polarised Women's Sunglasses Brown One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyelevel Amber Polarised Sunglasses Brown One Size, 21 Sep 2014
Lovely pair of sunglasses,removes the glare and leaves a very pleasing colour.

WOODEN LEMON REAMER
WOODEN LEMON REAMER
Offered by GIFTSFAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Lemon Reamer, 21 July 2014
This review is from: WOODEN LEMON REAMER
wooden lemon reamer. first class goods, first class derliery, first class Supplier

2mm thick solid sterling silver 925 stamped Italian designer BELCHER rolo cable round link marine chain necklace chocker bracelet anklet with spring ring clasp jewellery jewelry - Available in lengths: inch 6"/15cm, 8"/20cm, 10"/25cm, 12"/30cm, 14"/35cm, 16"/40cm, 18"/45cm, 20"/50cm, 22"/55cm, 24"/60cm, 26"/65cm, 28"/70cm, 30"/75cm, 32"/80cm, 34"/85cm, 36"/90cm, 38"/95cm, 40"/100
Offered by Silver Amber

VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcomb Spray 200 ml
VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcomb Spray 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Alberto VO5 Plump it up Backcombing Spray 200ml, 15 Mar 2014
This spray does just what it says that it will, just spray it on, push it up, and you have amazing volumn.

One Dog at a Time: Saving the Strays of Helmand - An Inspiring True Story
One Dog at a Time: Saving the Strays of Helmand - An Inspiring True Story
by Pen Farthing

5.0 out of 5 stars One Dog At a Time by Pen Farthing, 13 Mar 2009
I am a country woman in a Service Family with two sons still serving. This is without doubt the best book that I have read for years. I stopped reading only to dry my eyes and pull myself together. I thank God that my eldest son is no longer in the Army and that they are now both in the RFA at sea. The general public have no idea how our servicemen and women live, and the plight of the dogs is heartbreaking. I loaned the book to my friend and it made her cry as well. Wonderful book Pen, needless to say I recommend this book to all British dog lovers, and anyone who would like to understand our Culture.