Profile for Gefla > Reviews

Content by Gefla

Gefla

The Art Doodle Book: Create Your Own Masterpieces in the Style of the Great Artists (Buster Books)
by Various Authors

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliantly addictive!, 2 Jan. 2014
I love this book! It is a really simple and effective idea. I love painting and drawing but always had problems doing things from my imagination. Once I started in this book, my mind wouldn't stop and I just wanted to start all of them at once! I think it would be great if they did a book that was for painting where the paper is thicker and like canvas paper. You can use different drawing mediums in this one because the paper is thick enough to handle it. The book stays in good condition.

Really pleased and at a great price! I also love the simple descriptions on the techniques the artists used and being in black and white stimulates your mind to draw rather than paint.

Great book and highly recommend!