Profile for L. Evans > Reviews

Content by L. Evans

L. Evans "leeevans11" (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
Phonak Audéo Perfect Bass Earphones 012 Colour Black
Phonak Audéo Perfect Bass Earphones 012 Colour Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 May 2013
I've never spent this much money on a set of earphones but I'm glad I did as they sound great. They are also so comfortable to wear. When travelling I can have these in my ears all day and usually earphones start to hurt my ear canals but not these.

I also wear them running. With other products I would find myself having to push them back into my ears as they come loose but I've run 10km best effort without needing to do that once with these.

One another plus side Stuff magazine has these at the top of their top 10 headphones list and they have been for some time.

The only downside I've found is that they don't come with a case which seems weird for a product so expensive.

Esbit stainless steel cutlery 2 in 1 cutlery
Esbit stainless steel cutlery 2 in 1 cutlery
Offered by Daleswear Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 1 May 2013
Usually I but plastic sporks, but they usually break by the time I've come to the end of my trip, but with a stainless steel one I don't have to worry about it breaking. Definitely worth the extra money if it means it'll last.

SAMRICK - Apple iPad Mini (WiFi + 3G) - Back Cover Tough Hydro Companion Smart Gel Protective Case works with GENUINE Apple iPad Mini Smart Cover (Smart Cover NOT Included) - Frosted

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 5 Jan 2013
I was expecting this product to be transparent but although you can just about see the apple logo through it when attached to the iPad, it is frosted not clear. Makes my iPad looks grey,.may look ok with the white iPad but looks cheap on my black one. The picture shown is not the product as in the image the lip around the smart case attachment and volume control shows very little gap which this is not the case on the product. Will be returning it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2013 8:57 PM GMT

HDMIKing- 2 Meter (6.6 ft) HDMI KING Gold Plated, High Speed HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ferrite Cores [Fuss-Free Packaging]
Offered by RightPriceUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 3 Jan 2013
I've tried cheap and expensive cables alike and this one does just as good a job as an £80 cable. Don't waste your money on anything more expensive than this, the human eye can not tell the difference.

Gok Cooks Chinese
Gok Cooks Chinese
by Gok Wan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes that are simple to make, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Gok Cooks Chinese (Hardcover)
Wouldn't have believed that Gok could cook unless i saw the series, but this book is full of great recipes that are simple to make. All you need is a few ingredients and this book and you can make some tasty meals.

Flash Superstore New Ipad 3 & Apple Ipad 2 Super Tough Smart Gel Case Cover Clear Compatible With Genuine Apple Ipad Smart Covers (All versions Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G/4G - 16GB 32GB 64GB)
Offered by emartbuyuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 Jan 2013
Nothing like the picture. It was cheaper and easier to throw it in the bin than to pay to return it.

iGadgitz Jog Safe Reflective Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPhone 4/4S - Black/Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Descent product with a few flaws., 3 Jan 2013
This product holds an iPhone 4 very well and protects it from light rain, there is also a pocket to hold a key. The only downside is the band could be bigger, I have 16.5 inch arms and it cuts in to my arm, although uncomfortable it's still wearable and there isn't many other alternative that don't suffer from the same issue. On another note my iPhone 5 also fits, although had to cut a small hole for the jack as it is in a different position on the phone!

Apollo Rb Egg Cabinet Mesh Front
Apollo Rb Egg Cabinet Mesh Front
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 3 Jan 2013
My wife was looking for a chicken to hold our eggs but I went with this and my wife was happy. It's a quality product that looks good in any kitchen, holds 12 eggs in the 2 racks but there is also room for a few on top of each row.

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C (2 x FRONT screen protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product on the market., 3 Jan 2013
I have tried many similar products and this one is by far the best. I put one on my iPhone 4 and removed it to sell it 2 years later and it was pristine so bought another for my iPhone 5. It also comes with 2 in the pack. As with all they are tough to put on, just follow the instructions to the letter and once it's on it becomes invisible.

Synergy-ISO-7 2Kg Strawberry Delight
Synergy-ISO-7 2Kg Strawberry Delight

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than most, 3 Jan 2013
I go to a local gym run by a professional bodybuilder and he recommended it to me as it is what he uses. All the flavours taste great unlike Maximuscle which tastes really bad.

If your not sure what to get start will Synergy ISO 7 it's a quality product at a great price that tastes better than most!

Page: 1 | 2