Profile for C. Storey > Reviews

To Be Loved
To Be Loved
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Stick to what you're good at Michael !!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
Being a die hard Buble fan, I was so looking forward to the release of this new cd...oh how disappointed I was. There are possibly four or five decent songs on the album, but then I do agree with some of the other reviews, that the rest are just "fillers". I don't know whether the record company have rushed this cd out or whether Michael doesn't seem to know what kind of songs he wants to put on an album these days, but it just seems to be a mish mash of random songs just thrown together. He seems to be moving away from what he's best at..swing/big band songs and seems to just want to please everyone. There's no set musical style here. Even as a huge Buble fan, there comes a point where you just can't pretend everything he does is fantastic..this isn't..please go back to what we love about you Michael...this doesn't work !!

Emma Jane Nursing Bra with Pads (38B-F, White)
Emma Jane Nursing Bra with Pads (38B-F, White)
Offered by B&R Lingerie
Price: 14.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not much support !, 30 Jun 2013
For a maternity bra, I have to say this is really comfortable. However for anyone with a larger bust, I found there wasn't much support with it. I agree with others that the bra starts to "bobble" after a while and goes saggy. Will make it last for another two or three months as it's so comfortable and easy to use, but it needs to be improved in the "support" department.

What You See Is What You Get: My Autobiography
What You See Is What You Get: My Autobiography
by Alan Sugar
Price: 18.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 25 Nov 2010
As you would expect from Alan Sugar, this is a straight talking, no nonsense book charting his rise from humble beginnings to multi-millionaire businessman.It's honest, funny and at times touching. Whether or not you like the man doesn't really matter,(I'm not a huge fan myself)...this is a very interesting read and in places quite revealing. Highly recommended.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy Book 1)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy Book 1)
by Stieg Larsson
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Great thriller !, 25 Nov 2010
Having read all the reviews, both positive and negative, I decided to give this book a go. I agree with other reviews though,it is a grower and the first seventy or so pages are hard work. However it soon picks up pace and I must admit I couldn't put it down after that...plenty of twists and turns although the ending is a little predictable. Well worth reading.

Crazy Love [Hollywood Edition]
Crazy Love [Hollywood Edition]
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Good album, but still a rip off !!, 24 Nov 2010
This is a great album and had it not been for the fact that there are already two different versions on the go, I would have given this 5 stars. What you get is the original Crazy Love album with a bonus disc of 8 extra tracks,including the new single Hollywood and some live tracks.
There are now 3 different Crazy Love albums available to buy...the standard version, a special version with DVD "the making of crazy love" and now this version,including the new single! This is down to the record company I guess,who obviously think that ripping off the fans is the way to go !!