Profile for Raf > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Curver 40 Litre Metal Effect One Touch Deco Bin, Red
Curver 40 Litre Metal Effect One Touch Deco Bin, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars How can a bin look this good?, 5 Oct 2014
Suave, sexy and overwhelmingly modern. Awesome bin and visitors who notice it want one too.

Case Logic - DLBP114K - 13"-14.1" Laptop Backpack - Black
Case Logic - DLBP114K - 13"-14.1" Laptop Backpack - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A Highly Logical Decision, 5 Oct 2014
I have owned various bags since starting education so many, many years ago. From Head to Adidas and Nike, Fred Perry, I've lost count of the brands alone never mind number of bags!

This particular rucksack fixes the accumulated problems I have had with all the ones I have owned previously:
Compact & spacious - I can fit everything I need and more with no visible bulges or bumps.
Comfort - when I walk with this in my back I swear it actually provides me with a massage, it's so comfortable!
Design - Look at it, just look it. Must I say more? Smart and suave, once I've finished with Uni I can still continue taking it work.

Truly the best bag I've ever used, buy it... buy it now!

Belkin Backpack for Upto 13 inch Laptops/Macbooks/Ultrabooks - Red
Belkin Backpack for Upto 13 inch Laptops/Macbooks/Ultrabooks - Red
Offered by BESTBUYIT

3.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and compact, but too compact, 5 Oct 2014
Great design, compact and very organised but couldn't fit as much as I thought into it i.e. a folder and 11.6 inch laptop.
So a little too compact for me.

48:13
48:13

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Kasabian't but not bad, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: 48:13 (MP3 Download)
"eez-eh" is eez-ehly my favourite track on this album. Although not the usual Kasabian tune I'm used to this album rocks out pretty well.

Gorillaz
Gorillaz
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this... now!, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Gorillaz (Audio CD)
Can't beat the Gorillaz unique take on composing some fine tunes!
A must have for music lovers everywhere!

New Eyes
New Eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great melody compilation, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: New Eyes (MP3 Download)
"Rather Be" the hit single from this album was an unforgettable catchy tune when I first heard it then to my surprise there's even better tracks in this album. Worth every penny and more, look forward to the next one! "A+E" is my personal favourite.

Acer C720 11.6-inch Chromebook (Silver) - (Intel Celeron 1.4GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Google Chrome)
Offered by Digital.Camz

4.0 out of 5 stars The laptop reborn, 14 Sep 2014
Pros:
Excellent boot time, no anti-virus worries, portability and lightweight.

Cons:
Poor battery life compared to other Chromebooks.

I highly recommend it for students, certainly a fine addition to all the textbooks and equipment you'll be carrying around campus.

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Media powerhouse, 19 Aug 2014
I wish I knew this existed prior to my purchase of my first Smart TV there is almost no need for its features now that I have a Chromecast. It's a brilliant device that I use for all my media needs.

Premier Housewares Pedal Bin - 3 Litre - Black
Premier Housewares Pedal Bin - 3 Litre - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture says it all, 19 Aug 2014
Look just like the picture, my only qualm is that it's difficult to find a bag that fits its size other than that... no regrets.

Matching Bedrooms Polycotton Percale V Shaped Pillow Case Choice Of Colours!! Colour: Navy Blue
Offered by F N A SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, 19 Aug 2014
Fits the pillow like a glove with a little space to spare, this I am particularly fond of as the original cover that came with my pillow is extremely tight and physically taxing to put on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3