Profile for London Calling > Reviews

Content by London Calling

London Calling

Veho Noise Isolating Earphones with Flat Flex Anti Tangle Cord - White
Veho Noise Isolating Earphones with Flat Flex Anti Tangle Cord - White
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown away, 5 Oct 2012
Our house is rapidly filling with gear from Veho, mainly due to really pleasing results from a recent holiday that utilised their muvi cam and duopod (tripod). On the flight home I finally gave up on the apple earphones, that I'd had since buying my iPod, and picked up the Veho noise insulators at Gatwick for the train home ... and nearly blew my head off! So impressive to me. Admittedly my apple set were old now but the difference and clarity is remarkable. I always have the iPod on full volume but with these in it rarely needs to go past 50% anymore. I've also noticed significantly lower 'noise seepage, (sure there is a better name for it) and I barely get a glance from fellow commuters, previously the person stood next to me could hear more than I could myself!

At tis price it's a very strong 5/5 for me

Veho VSS-009-360BT M4 Portable Rechargable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Track Control
Price: 27.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker, 4 Oct 2012
My husband has the smaller 360 and it works brilliantly with both iPad and our iPhones but i wanted one for my iPod around the house. Really pleased with it, big sound for the size and seems to hold the charge really well. No problems with the Bluetooth when I connect via that option. Good looking, sturdy bit of kit but i judged it on its sound quality - which is a 5star performance as far as I'm concerned.

Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless 4-In-1 Inkjet Printer
Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless 4-In-1 Inkjet Printer

1.0 out of 5 stars Beyond bad, 2 Jan 2011
Awful. I wont cover the issues on print costs with this machine as they are covered elsewhere (ie its incredibly expensive). I have had problem after problem and mine is only 3 months old. Currently not operating due to a 'print head problem' which has frozen everything and i cant even use as a scanner now. Its going back after the holidays as its not worth it even at the significantly reduced price. On top of that i have found the servicing terrible both from lexmark tech and the UK online ink service. The latter took nearly 3 weeks to deliver the extra cartridges even (even Maplins don't stock them) so i emailed after two weeks asking where the order was and whilst i appreciated the T&C's allowed for up to 14 days i wasn't
expecting them to be that long, got the following response - "Your order was placed on the internet on Monday 27th Sept and left us on
the 28th we do not need to hide behide anyone!" Way to go lexmark, goodbye.

Avoid is my strong advice.