Profile for Ms. N. Penty > Reviews

Content by Ms. N. Penty

Ms. N. Penty (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Little Prince 2016 - Small Magneto Diary - Character - 10 x 15 cm
The Little Prince 2016 - Small Magneto Diary - Character - 10 x 15 cm
by teNeues
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th year in a row I've bought this diary!, 30 Sept. 2015
This is my 4th year ordering this cute, compact diary from teNeus. I hope they never discontinue it!

Keith Brymer Jones Porcelain Girl Mug, White
Keith Brymer Jones Porcelain Girl Mug, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 3 Nov. 2014
Gorgeous cup, now every member of the family has one!

dotcomgiftshop Spaceboy Lunch Box
dotcomgiftshop Spaceboy Lunch Box
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 3 Nov. 2014
Looks great but not ideal for every day use as a) can't dish wash the lid and b) the lid is pretty flimsy and brittle and repeated use of the opening tab will cause it to snap off.

Pirate Fun Lunch Box
Pirate Fun Lunch Box

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 3 Nov. 2014

BRITA Wottle Reusable Water Bottle
BRITA Wottle Reusable Water Bottle

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking bottle that can be dishwashed - only downside ..., 3 Nov. 2014
Great looking bottle that can be dishwashed - only downside is it collects a bit of a musty smell that means you need to wash the bottle daily.

Jl Childress Cargo 'N Drinks Parent Tray
Jl Childress Cargo 'N Drinks Parent Tray
Offered by BabySecurity

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 Nov. 2014
Came away at the seams in 2 places before first use! Too much faff to send back so stitched it up myself but I wouldn't recommend this product - go for the skip hop one which although double the price I imagine is much better quality!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 3 Nov. 2014
Really easy to put up and instantly brightened my baby's nursery. Very good quality authentic item

Laguiole - I7210P6 - CC - Gift Box Containing 6 Forks - Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Handles - 6 Pastel Colours

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the real McCoy, 8 Mar. 2013
A customer who purchased a more or less exact set of these knives here on Amazon had a similar experience to mine, in that although yes, these forks would function, they do not have the same beautiful finish, quality and feel as the genuine articles. I bought them to go with a set of 6 Laguiole Steak Knives I bought in John Lewis, so have something to compare them to, and they are completely different (the little bee looks cheaper and less finished, the font on the forks isn't the same... but most importantly they just feel plasticky and cheap). Disappointed, but I guess the clue was in the price, as the steak knives were £37 and the forks just over £12. All this said, Amazon as ever have a very straightforward and easy returns process, so I'm lucky I used them as a seller and not a seller who would have insisted on their authenticity!
(It might be interesting to note that the box on these has a made in China sticker... my posh steak knives were very much from France!)

GB Eye Art Print Frame, 60 x 80cm, Black
GB Eye Art Print Frame, 60 x 80cm, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a 60 x 80 frame!, 9 Jun. 2012
Admittedly, if I had read a couple of the existing reviews I would have learnt that this frame isn't actually a 60 x 80 frame in dimension, its actually a lot bigger. I was hoping for a tight fit around my print but instead will probably end up having to get a mount for it, which isn't really what I wanted! Should seem pretty straight forward I would have thought, really. Call a frame the size it actually is - not the size print it is 'intended' for!

As with all internet purchases, sending back can often be more effort than its worth, especially an item of this bulk, so I really think its down to the seller to make the description of their product as honest as possible, which in this case, I don't believe they have done! A shame, because the frame is brilliant in every other respect!

Kenwood kMix HM792 Hand Mixer - Almond Cream
Kenwood kMix HM792 Hand Mixer - Almond Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Dec. 2011
I bought this hand mixer to replace a previous kenwood model that I had used to death. So far, I have been really pleased with it! The motor gives off a pleasing purring sound when in use and the weight and handle of it give it the sense of been of good quality. The mixing results were superb and of course it looks fabulous too... although I would agree with previous reviewers that it is a shame the cord doesnt neatly tuck away as it could. But all in all really pleased with this item and think it was worth the price.

Page: 1 | 2