Profile for Miss L. Carter > Reviews

Content by Miss L. Carter

Miss L. Carter "Lucy Carter" (UK)

What is Amazon Prime?  Making the Most of Your Amazon Prime Membership!
What is Amazon Prime? Making the Most of Your Amazon Prime Membership!
Price: 2.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and to the point, 1 July 2014
A nice little concise ebook explaining the pros and cons of an amazon prime account. Buy it now. Thank you

Can You Keep A Secret?
Can You Keep A Secret?
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous bed-time read, 13 May 2013
A lovely book that's easy to read and easy to look forward too. I picked up Can You Keep A Secret at every opportunity! Sophie kinsella creates believable characters and interesting storylines that really flow.

50 Inspirational Quotes to Get You Motivated
50 Inspirational Quotes to Get You Motivated
Price: 1.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 7 May 2013
This wasn't really what I was looking for. Was looking for something lighter and more up to date. Sorry not my cup of tea.

The Afterlife Club
The Afterlife Club
Price: 0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Life after death, 7 May 2013
Life, death, twists and turns at every corner. A must-read for those who like something a little bit different. Couldn't put this book down.

CHARLES THE STORY OF A FRIENDSHIP
CHARLES THE STORY OF A FRIENDSHIP
by Michael Joseph

5.0 out of 5 stars sentimental keepsake, 11 Jun 2011
I was thrilled when I found this book because it contains one of my mum's favourite poems.
I bought it as a gift for her and she loved it.
It is in lovely condition and was delivered really quickly.
- thanks Lucy

Double Fantasy Stripped Down
Double Fantasy Stripped Down
Price: 11.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Lennon Sounds Good, 6 Nov 2010
A great CD full of crisp sounding songs and extras.
I loved this album the first time around and love it even more now.

Sony E Reader
Sony E Reader

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems with item, 26 Sep 2010
This review is from: Sony E Reader (Electronics)
I wondered if any other customers had any problems with this item. This was a gift for my mother's 60th birthday and she was thrilled to bits with it that is until it stopped working. Sony have refused to mend it unless we pay a ridiculous amount of money (more than it cost!) as they said it has some kind of condensation damage which was not caused by my mother or myself.

Sorely disappointed and a complete waste of money.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2012 1:29 PM GMT

Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2009: A Directory for Writers, Artists, Playwrights, Designers, Illustrators and Photographers (Writers' & Artists' Yearbook)
by Kate Mosse (foreword)
Price: 12.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Writers and Artists Yearbook 2009, 26 July 2009
I bought the Writers and Artists Yearbook at the recommendation of a writing course I took online from the Crafty Writer website this year.

A great book full of facinating facts and help; a great buy for any aspiring writer.