Profile for bobsolady > Reviews

bobsolady

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table
Mega Bloks 3-in-1 Play n Go Table

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bright colours. Sturdy. Good value for money., 28 May 2015
Bought as a first birthday present for our grandson. Delighted. Lovely bright colours. Good value for the price.Good size blocks for little hands. The table is very sturdy-- just as well as he discovered a new use for it-- great to climb up & sit on!!

Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)
Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag (60 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright colours and appear sturdy., 25 April 2015
Bought as a first birthday present. Yet to be given, so time will tell, but certainly look impressive. Bright colours and appear sturdy.

Lotus Womens Manson Boots 40033 Brown 3 UK, 36 EU
Lotus Womens Manson Boots 40033 Brown 3 UK, 36 EU
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots but......, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Lotus Womens Manson Boots (Shoes)
Lovely boots. Having read other reviews which said they came up big I ordered size smaller than I normally wear---& it fitted perfectly.
Sadly I found the lining in the leg had a tendency to get caught in the zip & I think this could be a real problem after a few wears, so I returned them. Disappointing as they looked so nice.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Northern Spain (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Northern Spain (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
by Collectif
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars DK Eyewitness Northern Spain, 9 Jun. 2014
Very pleased with this book. Lots of useful information we couldn't find elsewhere. Would recommend this to anyone going to the region for the first time. Well worth the price.

Jimmy Jones - The Guvnor's Last Stand [DVD]
Jimmy Jones - The Guvnor's Last Stand [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jimmy Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for other J J DVD, 9 Jun. 2014
This didn't look a great deal better than the other 2-- but time was running out, I had to post it to Scotland, so couldn't return yet another. At least this one had the cellophane film intact.

A Celebrity Audience With Jimmy Jones [DVD] Recorded Live at The Theatre Royal, Windsor.
Dvd ~ Jimmy Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, 9 Jun. 2014
Sent for this last December as a gift. Box was damaged when it arrived & sell orphaned missing. It looked as tho I had picked it up at a car boot sale. The replacement, when it arrived, was in exactly the same condition.this was going to be a gift!!??!!

Death in Paradise - Series 2 [DVD]
Death in Paradise - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Jun. 2014
We didn't watch this series when it was on the TV as it didn't really appeal. Fortunately we were given series 1 as a gift. After watching that couldn't get this disc soon enough!! Fabulous all round. Just love it.

Northern Spain (Cadogan Guides)
Northern Spain (Cadogan Guides)
by Dana Facaros

5.0 out of 5 stars Cadogan Guide Northern Spain, 9 Jun. 2014
Excellent book. Very useful and informative. Will be taking this with us next week as no doubt we'll need to refer to it.

HP 301 - Ink Cartridge Combo Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
HP 301 - Ink Cartridge Combo Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Ink Jungle

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Cartridge, 9 Jun. 2014
Does exactly what I needed/expected it to do. Not a lot more I can say-- replaced the previous cartridge which had run out.

'Otter Diving' Premier Cold Cast Bronze Sculpture by Paul Jenkins
'Otter Diving' Premier Cold Cast Bronze Sculpture by Paul Jenkins
Offered by Farm and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Sculpture of Otter Diving, 19 Sept. 2013
I bough this a a Birthday present for my Husband. I was very impressed with the device and fast delivery. The item was packed with the utmost care, no chance of it being damaged. I don't think the Crown Jewels could have been more beautifully packaged!!!
My Husband was thrilled with his gift.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3