Profile for Bella > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kit Heath Gold Champagne Small Necklace 90180GD006
Kit Heath Gold Champagne Small Necklace 90180GD006

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely necklace, 26 Sept. 2013
I bought this as a birthday gift for my mother-in-law and she loved it. It was slightly smaller than I expected but, once on, it didn't look small at all.

Mosquito Patches Deet free perfect for the family.
Mosquito Patches Deet free perfect for the family.
Offered by Healthcare Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling, 26 Sept. 2013
I took these to Spain with us in August and they worked perfectly. We were the only ones with insect repellent and the only ones who weren't bitten.

I was especially pleased that they kept my 14month old son from getting bitten at night and when he napped.

I would definitely recommend them and use them again!

Peek a boo with Happy Cow: Packed with Fantastic Flaps (Peek a Boo Flap Books)
Peek a boo with Happy Cow: Packed with Fantastic Flaps (Peek a Boo Flap Books)
by Igloo Books Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 26 Sept. 2013
As with the other books in this series, Peekaboo with Happy Cow is a lovely book and keeps my young son entertained over and over again

Peekaboo with Cheeky Monkey: Packed with Fantastic Flaps (Peek a Boo Flap Books)
by Igloo Books Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 26 Sept. 2013
A great book for my 15month old son who loved the others in this series.

Highly recommended.

Would buy as a gift also

Panda Character Poncho Towel with Hood 50.8 X 63.5 cm , by Frenchie Mini Couture

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant towel for a great price, 14 July 2013
I bought this for my 1 year old son for after his swimming lessons and for taking on holiday and it's been brilliant. It's easy to packet, use, wash and dry and my son loves it because he can still use his hands when wearing it. He is even happy to have the hood up which is rare as he hates having anything on his head.

An excellent product and was a great price. I am thinking of buying another one when this one wears out.

Calvin Klein Contradiction Aftershave Splash for Men 100 ml
Calvin Klein Contradiction Aftershave Splash for Men 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scent, very alluring, 8 Mar. 2013
This is a nice, clean, subtle scent that is perfect for day wear with the eau for the evening. Lovely

Dr Brown's Natural Flow 240ml Twin Pack Wide Neck Bottles
Dr Brown's Natural Flow 240ml Twin Pack Wide Neck Bottles

5.0 out of 5 stars Only bottle my son will take, 8 Mar. 2013
I have tried all different makes of bottle and these are the only ones that my son will take.

They are not overly complicated although they do take some practice when you're making bottles at 3am!

Great bottle and a raging success with this family, I would highly recommend.

My only comment would be that it's a shame they don't come with anything but a basic level teat and therefore you have to buy other teats for more advanced babies.

Game of Thrones - House Stark Winter Is Coming T-Shirt, Black - M
Game of Thrones - House Stark Winter Is Coming T-Shirt, Black - M

4.0 out of 5 stars Great t-shirt!, 8 Mar. 2013
This is a good quality product that wears and washes very well.

My only comment would be that there is a slogan on the arm of the t-shirt that spoils it slightly for me.

I would highly recommend it to anyone who's a fan of the books / series

Dr Browns Level 3 (Twin Pack)
Dr Browns Level 3 (Twin Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great teats, 8 Mar. 2013
These worked perfectly for my little boy and I would definitely buy these again.

It's just a shame that they don't come as a pack with the Dr.Browns bottles and they have to be bought separately, hence 4 stars instead of 5.

Home-made Pickles, Chutneys & Relishes: A Practical Guide to Making Delicious Preserves at Home, with More Than 85 Step by Step Recipes and 300 Photographs
by Catherine Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of choice, 20 Jan. 2013
Bought this as a present and nearly kept it for myself as I loved most of the recipes in it. Was well received by the recipient.

Page: 1 | 2