Profile for E. Hobson > Reviews

Content by E. Hobson

E. Hobson

Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitor
Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitor
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy it!, 17 April 2012
We bought this monitor 4 months ago when our second child was born and it has already packed up!! The signal between the parent and baby units was always a bit iffy and we were only connected to our baby from some parts of the house. Then one day the camera unit just stopped working completely. As we live abroad we cant send it back and have gone back to using my first child's normal BT monitor, which is still working after 2.5 years! Dont bother with this one and just get a less expensive monitor!

Grobag 0.5 Tog Classic Tractor Baby Sleeping Bag (18-36 months)
Grobag 0.5 Tog Classic Tractor Baby Sleeping Bag (18-36 months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely sleeping bag from Grobag, 31 July 2010
Nice sleeping bag with easy to do up shoulder poppers rather than the annoying front zip that some of them have. Was a life saver during the hot wave we had this summer

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely sleeping bag from Grobag, 31 July 2010

Grobag Little Space Invader 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)
Grobag Little Space Invader 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)

ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT
ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to high chair, 29 Jun 2010
This review is from: ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT (Toy)
I bought this for my 10 month old as an alternative to the high chair for a one month holiday. He loves sitting in it, finds it less restrictive than the high chair. It's easy to clean and easy to assemble and can be taken to any restaurant, etc. Excellent purchase

Comfy Sleep Pregnancy Wedge
Comfy Sleep Pregnancy Wedge
Offered by Hello Baby

4.0 out of 5 stars Pregnancy Wedge Pillow, 11 Aug 2009
I am eight months pregnant and have found this product really useful to sleep on from about 6 months onwards. It supports the bump in a comfortable way so you dont feel its weight pulling down. This makes getting into a comfortable sleeping position easier and will hopefully reduce incidence of stretch marks! The only negative about it is that you can achieve a similar result with a very thin pillow.

What to Expect the First Year
What to Expect the First Year
by Heidi Murkoff

5.0 out of 5 stars What to expect the first year, 11 Aug 2009
I was complaining that babies don't come with manuals and then I found this book! Together with "What To Expect When You are Expecting" I found these the most useful pregnancy books. If you are looking for comprehensive practical information on your child's development, problems, how to do things, etc in the first year then this is a great book. It is more practical than touchy feely though so is less focused on the emotional or psychological side of things.

Nexcare Elastic Pregnancy Belly/Bump Support - Size 8-18
Nexcare Elastic Pregnancy Belly/Bump Support - Size 8-18
Offered by Bluecrest Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Nexacare Pregnancy Support Belt, 11 Aug 2009
I am eight months pregnant and I am finding this product very useful for support when I go shopping or walk anywhere for a couple of hours. Without it I feel too heavy and need to stop more often. I hope the support will mean less stretch marks! So far so good. The only thing that's not that great about it is that it's a bit uncomfortable to sit down in it so it's really only for walking.